• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

the gargoyle race overpowered ?

U

ultima online

they are only as fast on foot as someone who is mounted when they are flying because they cannot ride any mount. they can be "dismounted" while flying to bring them back to walking speed and there is a time delay, 3 or so seconds,the same as with an ethy, to going into flying mode. so i dont see that as overpowering in the least

T

Tasatail

ah good to know they still have better perks then other races such as better as missle weapons(archers) and they have advatage as mage and crafting

U

ultima online

the crafting one is moot really until numbers are known, it might be something silly like 5% chance added onto it.

the mysticim one will most likely be like the humans jack of all trades bonus that only applies to that skill, same with throwing too really, it does state a basic understanding.

T

Tasatail

yes it does really till numbers are crunched but my first reactions was i want be gargoyle lol

L

lazybones

I'm betting the tamers with greater dragons will love that move at mounted speed with no mount.:love:

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think we'll have to see the final numbers but I'm worried the gargies are going to be OTT just to make them appealing enough to sell the expansion. Unless EA have truly learned their mistakes with ML. Aye, right!

I don't think I'll ever have a gargy, much as I love them as monsters I don't think I'd want to look like one. I'd need a really good reason to convert ;)

"Crickey Ailsa, you've let yerself go a bit lass!"
*cringe*

I hope they aren't godly powerful, because I'm sure there are more than enough inbalances as it is.

Wenchy

Violence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm kind of wondering about the "Berserk" thingie.
Especially in PVP you get to low health and back up full within seconds. Will it ever fire off, or be active enough to make a difference? Will it be disabled as you heal up?
Will it be "passively spammable" because of the extreme hit points differences that occur perhaps?

And.... DUAL WIELD.

Sorry had to say that.

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I'm betting the tamers with greater dragons will love that move at mounted speed with no mount.:love:
Not too sure abt that, even on foot when running the drags can't always keep up... Pets usually walk slower than their owners. rolleyes: