• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

the game is empty

Siteswap

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please provide your source on the 'lost documentation' claim.

I'm sure the client and server code is heavily commented, no company like EA/OSI/Mythic etc would allow changes to be made that are undocumented.
It happened. And was publically stated on these boards by EA reps that some documentation was lost. And no ... I'm not going to try and dig it out for you ... lifes too short.

B

BeefSupreme

Call what the hell you like. I dont really care. It happened whether you believe it or not.
I tend to remember this.... I know that EA destroyed A LOT of documents pertaining to all of Ultima after their purchase of Origin.

C

canary

IIRC they lost all of the original art assets somewhere along the way...

Mina_Lino

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well some servers are less populated then others....

I too have been thinking of moving to a more populated server...

Nok

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Then I call BS.
Call what the hell you like. I dont really care. It happened whether you believe it or not.
I tend to remember this.... I know that EA destroyed A LOT of documents pertaining to all of Ultima after their purchase of Origin.
It was has discussed at several town halls between devs and players. Search for the transcripts, you might also find the audio/video of these events.

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wouldn't it be funny if my satirical posts were by coincidence right?

No, I guess it wouldn't.

At any rate, the original poster is, at this moment, literally correct, due to the server issues,.

-Galen's player

Siteswap

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At any rate, the original poster is, at this moment, literally correct, due to the server issues,.

-Galen's player
Aha! If its just the login servers that are down and people currently in game are unaffected then the original poster is not literally correct. Gotcha :thumbup1: