The Festival of the Way - DATE CHANGE

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Magdalena Chef

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 6, 2009

The Astronomer looked through the ancient telescope and muttered under his breath. He turned to consult the charts and books that he had brought with him one last time.

"It seems, " he said to no one in particular, "that because of the way the two full moons fall this year, The Great Disjunction will cause the Festival of the Way to fall on the third Friday of Fifth Month."

He snapped his book closed and turned to Selcius.

"Thank you for bringing this to my attention, " he said gruffly. "I shall have to inform the Lady of the proper date for the Festival." He twisted round, grabbing the reins of the horse and started towards town.

Date change for Baja's Festival of the Way. It will be on Friday, May 21st at around 8 pm shard time.

All are welcome, this was huge last year!

More information to follow.

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 25, 2004
Sake-topia
*naked dungeon run of bumps*

Hail folks!

Festival is this Friday, a gentle reminder, a soft smack on the fish steak sushi, and just overall fun for all. There are amazing prizes like being able to touch my magical wizard's staff (for free, mind you!) as well as a conga line filled with whatever our hearts desire (clothing optional). :thumbup:

Come out, have some fun, positive energy, and meet folks from our shard as well as distant lands!

RawHeadRex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 6, 2010
Update: In my mailbox, the invitation indicates this event will depart from Lord British's throne room, and to arrive about 15 minutes early.

Also, the EM event, originally at the same time, has been moved to Saturday at 3:00PM PST.

saw you last night in Brit roaming, thank you for the update!

also thank you EM's for shuffling.