• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Fellucan Magincia Event Challange! Who will Be the One!

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As I sit here and Wonder about this Invasion a Thought crosses my mind….
“Who will it be?”
What does this mean? Well I Wonder Who/What Guild or person(s) Will be the One to Clear Felluca Maginca Of the Guardians?
This IMO will be the Most Crucial Save For our shard. Think of the Honor, the Prestige, the glory, of the ones who will be able to say,
I Was there! We did that! And in Felluca!
Who Will it be!!
To the Citizens of Felluca!!! I challenge you! The readers of this Message to be the Ones!
thanks
PS Please post your battle pictures and stories here...

J

jeffss

Well as of 5:45 AM CT Dec 5....the only battle pics would be of 2 ghosts standing at the gate (1 from COP and 1 from SM).
All guardians are intact, and I saw at most 2 Berserker Demons.

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hehe i was out there last night and a jar of hot sauce told me that there guild was using the event to lure folks in for killing... And that they hoped That maginca was lost on there side, hence the ghosts i would pressume, "Ghost cams".
Maginca is used to Kill People! that why you should save it!
I hope some one will Take steps to Finish the Felluca Side But at the Same time
I guess i cant fault a guild for RP as well...
Lots of contraversy i guess,

Who will it be!?!

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just got a PM about this...
i was asked if i wanted to pay for transfer tokens for a guild so they could come here and take care of our Felluca Shard Event... i said no thanks but thats food for thought....

It would really suck if some guild from another shard came here and completed this challange imo...

Who will it Be!?!

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
NO, what really sucks is the end finale to this event starting very late in the night/early morning, no announcement made for it and some player from Chessy who does not play Sonoma but has a char made on all shards going to fel and collecting the rare pillar pieces to remove from Sonoma. Way to go Dev Team ! I wouldn't have cared who got these pieces... as long as it had been someone who actually PLAYS on Sonoma shard.

G

something I found on UO hall written by Draconi_EA, here the link

<blockquote><hr>

Current number of Rift Guardians by shard and facet.
Shard name: Felucca / Trammel

Atlantic: 1 / Success
Catskills: 8 / Success
Chesapeake: Success / Success
Great Lakes: 8 / Success
Lake Superior: Success / Success
Legends: 7 / Success
Siege Perilous: 7

Baja: Success / Success
Lake Austin: 4 / Success
Napa Valley: 5 / Success
Origin: 8 / Success
Pacific: Success / Success
Sonoma: 8 / Success

Oceania: 7 / Success

Asuka: Success / Success
Hokuto: Success / Success
Izumo: Success / Success
Mizuho: Success / Success
Mugen: Success / Success
Sakura: Success / Success
Wakoku: Success / Success
Yamato: Success / Success

Formosa: 8 / Success
Arirang: 8 / Success
Balhae: 4 / Success

Drachenfels: Success / Success
Europa: 8 / Success

[/ QUOTE ]

G

I'm definately with you on this Wolfie. It sucks they acted like this event would include everyone, their arti's for everyone mentality. Then this event happens in the middle of the night and was WAY over before most of us got home from work. I'm done with this event I'm glad the Sonomians did save Tram, but just for us curious cats....Lets see what happens if we let Fel rot...

And as far are the Pillars....They are only rare if there is a need/want from the community. So lets stand against it don't buy or communicate with the people who want to sell them back to us for 25 Million.

&lt;And I wouldn't worry to much on it with the way Uo is going they probably will be our christmas present&gt;

T

Terraxia

Well COP attacks anyone going into magicina fel, so its really up to them whether Fel Mag is saved or not. Maybe Lady Wolfe and her fellow MOFO can save Mag fel, being allied to them and safe from attack. That is if they want to. But hey, maybe ppl want to see what a failed magicina will be like, so we have both a ruined and a restored Mag.

G

Well I would have loved to be part of the victory of saving Mag, but as you can tell I'm bitter they told us one day then unexpectedly did it 4 days later AT MIDNIGHT!!! Oh well, I've checked Fel side a few times and its totally dead. I don't feel like we "Failed" I know Seige is not destroying their Demons for Faction purposes. I think thats a good idea, Seems the game is going towards more pvp lately, and Factions will definately pick up. If the Fel side is saved oh well either way I'm just to bummed.

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As it turns out,last night some one or someone's took out the felluca side.
Pretty quick too....
I Wonder who the One's where...

M

Madchild

yeah SM got the kill shot on the last one

there was 3 -4 cop workin it down got it down to 1/4 life then us 3-4 got over run by SM and 9 hour fight broke out that was fun hehe but in the end 3-4 ppl arnt a match for a sea of archers .

good job SM thx for the fight .
i hear all it droped was blackrock is this true ?

if i may make a personal statement to hope/gainer tame down the smack talk its not very nice to be telling the only cop member that deffended you in any shape or form when your where green to us, to "go #$%^ a goat ya $%*&amp; newb "
makes one wonder why a guy even tried .

I

imported_Ruffles

Madchild...were you there? Who are you?

When I arrived 3 or 4 COP were trying to kill the rift. It was at 1/2 health. I hollared and one other was on and we distrated those 3 or 4 for close to 90 min before others started arriving. Until server down there was 3 or 4 of us distracting COP. Still the rift was at 1/2 health. While COP was trying to kill the rift it did not get below half health.

Upon server up COP &amp; MOO were arriving in force. There were at least 8, possibly a dozen, and 4 archers kept them occupied while one, count 'em one, Tempest finished killing the last rift. It was a matter of pride because we had killed previous rift guardians and wanted to kill the final rift guardian.

Ruffles

M

Madchild

we did get it to 1/4 left

and we didnt bring more we just changed chars at server it was the same 3 or 4 the whole time .

nice job