• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The EyE of the Storm: Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CatLord

Our thanks to whoever added the new items... you guys rock!

we took them to another location but the idea was most welcomed...

guess I'm not that experienced at idocs to know how to use them...

thank you again.

:thumbup1:

Please come visit...

we added your items on the West side of the Eye...

it looks great...

Thank you for the inspiration...

Even the circles look great!

:grouphug:

(we still have room for more barrels on the north and East side, feel free to drop some more nice surprises!)

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd advise not to drink from the water trough inside the castle for the next days. Mr. Strongbow drank all the water in the barrels and, you know, he had to empty his bladder somewhere...
:D

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd advise not to drink from the water trough inside the castle for the next days. Mr. Strongbow drank all the water in the barrels and, you know, he had to empty his bladder somewhere...
:D
LOL, yes there sure was A LOT of water!

They Call Me Al

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
long story short,

someone spelled out the word "BORG" by their castle with water barrels, i was one of the people blamed for it, even though i was not on, or even at home when it happened..

Pitr even went as far as to icq someone saying "A special thanks to Kasimir and Giggles for the 80+ water barrels left at our HQ..."

now you know the story.... im sure my post is going to be deleted tho, because as we all know... anything that shows Pitr is doing nothing but trolling, is not allowed on the catskills shard forums...

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yea, its nice to know that between work (10-14 hours a day), and kids, and maybe 3-4 hours of game time the past 2 weeks spent killing peerlesses, I somehow managed to find the time to pull this off. Damn I'm good?!?

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Well whoever did it gets a *high five* from me! That's hysterical.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.
Wiki gives that as the definition of a troll. It is debatable if the OP's original intention follows the above text or not but it certainly has turned into just that.

The OP's posts do seem to have a habit of "provoking" some form of response. Although it would be biased against the OP to delete ALL his threads I think this one has served its purpose and there is nothing more to gain or lose here...

Status
Not open for further replies.