• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The "EA-Land Is Down, Let's Have a Party" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Some old-timers know that when the game servers are down, Stratics sometimes has a Party Thread in City Hall. We haven't had on in a while ... and this seems like a good time for one.

Bring chips, dips - mention the in-game activity you'd like to be doing (as long as it is within the Roc), but fair warning .... get too snarky about the server being down to fix an exploit, and people might throw taquitos at you.

Party on, Garth!

*gets out margarita mixer and lounge chair*

R

Riley-

*grabs a seat at the bar and waits for the bartender*

*looks around*

Where is everyone?

Q

QuinnCharming

Hmmm... and I just put the kids down. Did someone say party??

R

Riley-

*waves* Hi Katheryn.

If I was in game right now, I'd be.. skilling... body, I think.

I

imported_Qute Pi

I'm actually using this time to make cc lol. When the game is on I'm always checking back to make sure I'm not missing anything, chatting away with sims. It takes me forever to finish something I could get done in 30 minutes.

That doesn't mean I'm not waiting for the game to come back up to see my BF sim!! and the BV sims I didn't know I had. lol. Still curious about their age and I think they even have a property!
(er I mean avatars throughout all that. lol)

Still wondering about the simolean name too.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Woo party!!

I brought something we can roast...

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome! I was hoping you wouldn't be at the party naked.

Tee hee hee.

R

Riley-

oooo free drinks? I'll have sex on the beach, please and make it a double - I'm in serious TSO withdrawal!

G

OMG, when EA-Land goes down, people start cooking cats.
Devs, what have you done to us?!?!

*gets out the cheddar cheese puffs*

G

<blockquote><hr>

Free Energy Drinks For EVERYONE

[/ QUOTE ]

*Rips one out of coolies hang*... Sorry it's hot outside and I'm dying of thirst....

G

What would you guys be doing if you were in EA-Land right now... I would be putting together my store lol so I can make some profit...

I

imported_MattelMichele

I have plenty of ginger ale &amp; little debbie snacks, someone may have to rescue me by bringing something a little stronger.

R

Riley-

Hot outside? It got to 60 here today and I was tempted to put on shorts just because!! =)

G

<blockquote><hr>

Woo party!!

[/ QUOTE ]

That soooo looks my rl cat, Mr H! Mwahahaha

G

<blockquote><hr>

What would you guys be doing if you were in EA-Land right now... I would be putting together my store lol so I can make some profit...

[/ QUOTE ]

I would be in Town Hall being a jackass. Heyyyyy check it out, that's exactly what I'm doing now in TC3.

R

Riley-

I'd be skilling body - trying to get "lure" next. Would be 3rd maxed skill with only 22 locks, and 8 of them for creativity so I don't lose my serenade!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I would be in Town Hall being a jackass. Heyyyyy check it out, that's exactly what I'm doing now in TC3.

[/ QUOTE ]'

...lol...

I

imported_Zack Coolie

i'd be checking out all my BF sims that i have missed

M

Monkeybear

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Woo party!!

[/ QUOTE ]

That soooo looks my rl cat, Mr H! Mwahahaha

[/ QUOTE ]

Your cat has been stealing my cream bear suits? :O

G

i dont mind sex on the beach ...but sand kinda causes a rash and pebbles can only massage ya back for so long b4 they crunch ya spine up ......sighs ..anyway t c 3 is quiet . i m surprised all you sim addicts aint over there havin wild party at someones house ....not mine i ve just cleaned it .

R

Riley-

The update thing always scares me with TC3 - me and my slow connection... I'd rather sit here and watch the page refresh, lol

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd be looking at the BF map and floating.
I've missed my BF.

M

Monkeybear

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I think we are going to need more microwaves o.o

G

I suppose that's how he's slowly turning whiter...err....I mean creamy

R

Riley-

I guess pets don't eat out of dishes anymore?

Look at it this way - saves you from cleaning the microwave.

M

Monkeybear

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I've missed my BF.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd be floating the BV map

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I've missed my BF.

[/ QUOTE ]

All my sims are in The Alphaville Islands, but I'm going to try and move them to Bf when I get enough money (Secretly I've loved BF the best, but could never move because it was my obligation to stay with all my friends)

R

Riley-

I don't think I ever played in BF, not when I was a beta tester through 2004, or when I came back... seems like maybe I was missing out?

M

maximumNugget

<blockquote><hr>

Some old-timers know that when the game servers are down, Stratics sometimes has a Party Thread in City Hall. We haven't had on in a while ... and this seems like a good time for one.

Bring chips, dips - mention the in-game activity you'd like to be doing (as long as it is within the Roc), but fair warning .... get too snarky about the server being down to fix an exploit, and people might throw taquitos at you.

Party on, Garth!

*gets out margarita mixer and lounge chair*

[/ QUOTE ]

I like to have this Part in my home ( i am having TSO/EAL Withdraws )

I

imported_Zack Coolie

<blockquote><hr>

LOL Zack, I think you need another drink!

[/ QUOTE ]

I have been drinking
all night!

R

Riley-

*raises glass to Max*

Drowning our sorrows...

Which means, that in order to get my sim-time in, I'll be up late, oversleep and be late to work tomorrow. Oh well, good thing, I'm exempt!

I

imported_Zack Coolie

wow i just deleted all my pictures on photobucket.... GREATTTTT lmao

G

<blockquote><hr>

wow i just deleted all my pictures on photobucket.... GREATTTTT lmao

[/ QUOTE ]

Ouch! That sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.