• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Dragon Herder

A

Aia

Dragon herding is not for the faint of heart. It’s very deadly and should only be done in Fel.

First off, you’ll need a hider/stealther/ninja character with of course, herding. And let’s not forget that stylin’ shepherd crook. Next you need some dragons. While hidden, double click your crook, target the dragon, then target your life bar. Soon you’ll have a few dragons following you where ever you go like a bunch of rabid puppy dogs.

But be warned! Know where you can get a res because one wrong step and your dragon food!

Now what fun is herding dragons if you have no one to show them off to? Fortunately while visiting the local shrine I noticed LLTS and LNR working the dastard spawn. When I got my dragon herd up to the spawn, no one was around. So naturally I checked the shrine.

Nadda. But I wandered around a bit adding some drakes to the herd. Eventually I found LLTS and LNR.

They ran and hid.

I suppose it would be freaky seeing a bunch of dragons walking right up to you. Deadly too. *grins* The spawners bailed. I tried to hunt them down, but instead…

Off to the shrine again!

Damn greater dragon!! You know, sometimes I amaze myself with my own stupidity.

Good fun. Again kids, don’t try this in Tram!