• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The deco stump so far...

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Got it the day the reward went live, 10 logs per day (I don't have multiples of the stump, but I have 3 ore carts):

40 Normal Logs
30 Oak Logs
60 Ash Logs
40 Yew Logs
50 Bloodwood Logs
60 Heartwood Logs
60 Frostwood Logs

While that's a LOT less in the lower levels than actively lumberjacking, it's MUCH HIGHER in the higher levels of wood.

Why Lumberjack? Just get a stump or ten and let it do the work for you.

(Mining is fine... Lumberjacking needs help as evidenced by the stump)

B

Bullet

I got 6 soon after offered and heres my results

270 normal
300 oak
230 ash
310 yew
280 blood
260 heart
310 frost

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I place one last night and it didnt give any wood yet :sad3:

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, are the stumps like the fountains- it generates wood everyday; or like the Buddha kitty- you have to take out the wood in order for it to generate more?

B

Bullet

So, are the stumps like the fountains- it generates wood everyday; or like the Buddha kitty- you have to take out the wood in order for it to generate more?

The stump will hold up to 10 days worth of wood. so you only need to chop every 10 days or everyday if you wish.

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Generates 10 logs of a random type each day, can hold up to 100 logs (after which you'll need to claim them to continue getting more logs).

Right now I have mine set up near a commodity deed box so they go from the stump to the box, then later on when I get a certain amount, into a deed.

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
statistically, that looks pretty strongly like its a random wood, ignoring rarity. Have to admit that it would be really nice to have a forest of those.

*wonders if this will eventually allow IDOCers to corner the market on lumber* :(

(yeah, yeah, as a young whippersnapper relative to the average vet longevity, I'm jealous)

T'Challa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Spree got me to claim three...

Soon to be more!

I have an addiction to fountains, cats, trinsic roses, and now stumps...

Dont even tell me what the mining cart does!!!

B

Bullet

Spree got me to claim three...

Soon to be more!

I have an addiction to fountains, cats, trinsic roses, and now stumps...

Dont even tell me what the mining cart does!!!
ROFL!!!! You got an addiction??
I have

7 fish tanks
27 cats
36 roses
6 stumps
2 bee hives
75 fountains
and usually have 214 plants growing orange petals.

NOW THATS AN ADDICTION!

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
OK OK... I suppose any one can claim the wood if set properly?

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's rather cool to think that it's possible to have a playstyle that all self-contained within a home. I've often wondered if aquarium rewards could be donated to the library collection whether I'd end up playing just a house of fish tanks.

B

Bullet

It's rather cool to think that it's possible to have a playstyle that all self-contained within a home. I've often wondered if aquarium rewards could be donated to the library collection whether I'd end up playing just a house of fish tanks.
really its not that profitable but it is a playstyle i enjoy. As a side job i fill bods. It is rare for me to actually got out with our alliance or guild to battle the baddies of our lands. Guess that all that matters is I enjoy it.