The Cloak Of Humility

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
G

Anyone have one they don't want or maybe want to trade or sell ???

Also does anyone know where Gareth is ??? To do the quest to get it for free !!!

I know that he was in Mag last, but now IDK where the hell they put him ... Ty

G

I'm looking to complete my Virtue Armor set ... I know it's crap but i want it just to have it !!!

G

Yea , befor the invasion he was in Vesper. Then they moved him to Mag .. Now he's MIA ...
WANTED GARETH !!!! IF YOU HAVE SEEN HIM LET ME KNOW ... REWARD ...

G

He's in Trinsic, near the dock, upstairs, I forget the name of the building though, sorry.

main thing to remember on that quest is you must refuse the reward first offered, or you'll end up with a useless shield instead and there's no way to re-do it.

And as far as I know, he was never in Vesper, I did it when it first came out on Europa, he was in Magincia then.

G

I never did it in Siege so idk where he was before the invasion then... I did it on Legends shard... But TYVM , I will begin my hunt for him , I'll let you know when I find him ...

G

Found him !!! He's in The Trinisc Trade Center ... Where do you want to meet for your Mag rubble reward ???

G

hehe I get a reward? I didn't read that bit.

erm, where to meet? I'll pm. Last time I met someone by arrangement on here the party got crashed