• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The city of Trinsic invites you to an archery contest!

Darkstar Inc

Adventurer
Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

We will be holding an archery contest 11/02/2017 at 20:00 (est) in Trinsic. We will be offering cash prizes and archery related prizes. Following the rousing competition we welcome you to the Keg and Anchor where we will whet your other appetites. More information will follow this announcement.

Lyra Darkstar

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure what time 20:00 is, but I am assuming it is after the Governors meeting?

Darkstar Inc

Adventurer
Also, if you are a citizen of Trinsic, you will be awarded a city title. Sorry, for some reason I am not getting the updates from this thread... I'll check my settings. I can be reached via icq at 128608762.

Cash prizes, a heartwood runic fletching tool, a legendary bow and bulk arrows and bolts are among the prizes.

aulbrey

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no promises but im gonna try really hard for aulbrey to be there