• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) The City of Moonglow invites you,

Kattasrophe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
The City of Moonglow invites you to a Taming event on,

July 20th 3pm Eastern,

Rules?
No taming animals before the event starts
Do not kill other participants animals
Do not kill other participants

Be Kind and fair.

List of animals that can be donated
Pet Wolves (all types) 30 points

Pet Slimes 45 points
Polar Bears 45 points
Unicorns 250 points
Rune Beatles 300 points
Dragons & Drakes 400 points
Pet Reptalon 550 points

For the people that are not tamers, if you don't mind donating gold you can donate gold 1 point per 15 gold pieces, you can also donate checks, the same goes for checks 1 point per 15.

What's the point of this event? Its to safe the endangered animals. We have already saved one animal a crane

Hope to see you all there.

Governor Katt :)

Kattasrophe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Edit.. rescheduling to the 25th as I just realized there is another event that was created before this one to happen on that day.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Thanks Katt.

Was just looking for you ingame to ask if you could postpone your event an hour or two after seeing this thread. But I see now you are one step ahead of me. :)

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Running around like a chicken with your head cut off taming as fast as you can along with everyone else that's doing it or donating gold while you're at the zoo cheering on the tamers as they bring in tames to donate?

:coco: or:cheerleader:
:grouphug:

Katt, why not just make it a couple hours later? It's a good Sunday type of thing to do I think.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Maybe a possum...

Kattasrophe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Now now.. the animals I have listed above are the only ones you can donate. Sheep and Possums are not endangered.. Sides Possums play dead which allow them to run away.. although on the other hand at the rate some of these tailors are going our poor sheep is going to be endangered.. POWER TO THE ANGRY HEARDS OF SHEEP! *glances at Victim and Kelmo*