• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Call of UO

I

Isolde

I can't believe I am back here in UO...I left and thought I would never come back but here I am. There is just something about this game that I love!
However, I didn't come back in time to reclaim my house or all my seven years worth of rares...:( But! I am not too sad about it because half the fun of UO is working hard to get these things. My question is...how much is a classic tower going for these days? Someone is selling one for 2 million gold. Is that a good price or a rip off?

G

give us a while for our housing experts to consult, it's highly possible one of them might know a spot big enough to place a tower.

What facet do you favour? Tram, Fel, Malas or Tokuno?

I

Isolde

Any where but Fel--big sissy at heart! Housing experts?? Cool! Thank you!

G

i know of a couple of areas that would take a tower. im on icq 64469956

G

hope that gave you a little insight into the changes isolde. call me if u get probs or petra as shes lovely
*bets the message doesnt get deleted*!!

G

Now why would I delete it? Flaming is against RoC, flattery isn't

Welcome home Isolde and good luck with your new tower.

I

imported_Tabby Kapak

Welcome back in UO fellow classic tower lover!!

I

Isolde

It did! Thanks again and thank you everyone for the good wishes. Europa really is the best shard to play on.

G

Gimme a shout if any freinds come back.. think ive got a few classic tower spots that are still free and placeable on all facets

G

Welcome back Iso!!

Give me a shout on pm or ICQ if you need anything.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i gt a nice waterfront tower going spare icq 315 497 738 and its yours
justnorth of brit too