• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Alana Memorial Stone

Izzy MBC

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Greetings Europa,

I'm a long time Moonglow dweller, and have recently seen a Memorial stone on the western edge of the Woodland off the Moongate.

The Stone is titled for Alana, is this really for Lady Brigitte/Lady Eden Dayne?

I had been informed she had sadly passed away several years ago, but the Memorial stone has only recently been erected I presume? (I'm sorry, I just don't log in enough lately, I'm one of those players now :/)

I'm kicking myself hard for missing this occasion to say goodbye, because she was a really good friend back in the day; when I was just a struggling teenager in real life.
She was there a lot for me, always patient and willing to listen to any old rubbish I could drone on about, supporting my UO life which I escaped into so frequently, and my Real life troubles. And yet, behind the scenes, she was struggling herself... I hope she had someone to lean on, as I did lean onto her.

Big shout out to Ryix, Atlanta, Morgana, Mad Calum, Justy, Mona Oxide, Ily and many others; we were often bank sitting together with Lady Brigitte along the Moonglow fence sharing many-a-fond tales :) Watching the world go by...

Love to all my old friends,

Izzy

PS: Due to real life, it became silly for me to run two subscriptions for the sake of two houses, and as much as I wanted to keep my Moonglow house when "merging them" it just didn't have the storage capacity and I refuse to throw out my sentimental stuff. I'm now living North East of Yew (78° 24N, 7° 27W) in a small Fort. I haven't left the game, I've just had to leave my home :(

Also, I will put on display in my new house again the few possessions I have that were created by Lady Brigitte. Some armour and repair deeds given to me to use, that I don't feel should be hidden away in secured chests :)