• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

THC ran a prime time announced Harry...

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Getting tired of all the spew from Cry-5 and such, we ran a prime time Harry last night and announced it in Gen chat. All who came were slaughtered and we strolled out with all 32 scrolls.

Cry-5..let's see you do the same. You girls could man up and go factions as well, but everyone knows your yellow streak is far too wide for that.

CountSilverbow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i work grave yard prime time for me is 3:45 am. ur prime time is umm when 4 pm let me guess after school ? i did notice that high 5 guy had in his char abbrev something saying like i just play the game for fun not for drama or something rofl :blushing::blushing::blushing::danceb::danceb::danceb::coco: i bet you out numbered everyone 3 to 1 did ya did ya ??

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Getting tired of all the spew from Cry-5 and such, we ran a prime time Harry last night and announced it in Gen chat. All who came were slaughtered and we strolled out with all 32 scrolls.

Cry-5..let's see you do the same. You girls could man up and go factions as well, but everyone knows your yellow streak is far too wide for that.
I remember the last time I logged on and you had a harrower. Your whole guild died to two people and I gave the harrower away to anyone not you =)

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do the same..let's see who is laughing at the end. All in good fun.

Prime time..pubically announce it. Make sure THC responds, we're not always on this shard.

THC has been tearing this shard a new one for several weeks now. That is a fact that can not be denied.

The DOMination has been overwhelming.

:stir:

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I remember the last time I logged on and you had a harrower. Your whole guild died to two people and I gave the harrower away to anyone not you =)
Your memory is a little off. As far as I know, and I could be wrong, this is the first Harry we have bothered with on Pac. We're not into spawning here..just slaughtering the populace.

Hey Soul..like that DOMination 1v1 last night??.

Next time you want to try something with DOM, bring the cash. That was your only free one.

B

Budwieser

Your calling out a 4 man Guild?

And factions? They spend more money making suits than faction chars and they don't have SL base to run to.

We are we so worried about 4 players?

The Bud

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Walk the talk or just sit down is the concept here. I am glad to clear that up for you. Sorry you missed that.

Cry-5 sure like to talk, even though they all share a mile long yellow streak. They claim to do Harries all the time but no-one ever sees them doing one. We're just calling their bluff.

Do one or a dozen ...prime time ...and announce it beforehand and make sure THC responds. It's not that hard and the fighting is what we pay Mythic for. THC did / does it. We walk our talk..always.

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You seem really proud of getting some stat scrolls (which aren't worth much anymore) on a dying shard in a dying game cool story bro!

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your calling out a 4 man Guild?

And factions? They spend more money making suits than faction chars and they don't have SL base to run to.

We are we so worried about 4 players?

The Bud
well bud i was on that day they told thc to pop a harry, so i said to ahsa i got the skulls an ill kill it. maybe your 4 horse men shouldnt call a red faction guild to pop a harry prime time with 4 guys...an my ? to u is why are u so worried about what juvys guild memebers are sayen to the guild of hi-5, is there bromance we dont know about?

B

Budwieser

well bud i was on that day they told thc to pop a harry, so i said to ahsa i got the skulls an ill kill it. maybe your 4 horse men shouldnt call a red faction guild to pop a harry prime time with 4 guys...an my ? to u is why are u so worried about what juvys guild memebers are sayen to the guild of hi-5, is there bromance we dont know about?
Well this shows your intel.
I'm in THC. Yes im an Original member.
I'm wondering why we worry about four members of an opps guild.
Then I wonder why the F did we form an alliance with you if THC is so bad ass.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well this shows your intel.
I'm in THC. Yes im an Original member.
I'm wondering why we worry about four members of an opps guild.
Then I wonder why the F did we form an alliance with you if THC is so bad ass.
plz reread my post it is very simple an easy to read. because u are not understanding the point here at all..P O I N T there 4 members called out thc to pop a harry, thc had no skulls for the harry an 5 people on. So i said to asha i will pop it an kill it, u guys defend. Thats the point do u understand o high:scholar: intel guy... outta of all the memebrs of THC nonone but u seems to be bothered, the most inactive i must add. Playen a video game with me, This is why people dont just post about stuff they dont know nothing about. Makes u look stupid but they call me the dumb one...

B

Budwieser

plz reread my post it is very simple an easy to read. because u are not understanding the point here at all..P O I N T there 4 members called out thc to pop a harry, thc had no skulls for the harry an 5 people on. So i said to asha i will pop it an kill it, u guys defend. Thats the point do u understand o high:scholar: intel guy... outta of all the memebrs of THC nonone but u seems to be bothered, the most inactive i must add. Playen a video game with me, This is why people dont just post about stuff they dont know nothing about. Makes u look stupid but they call me the dumb one...
Oh I'm active. ;)

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This whole thread makes me really sad for UO. I don't think I will be coming back any time soon.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You seem really proud of getting some stat scrolls (which aren't worth much anymore) on a dying shard in a dying game cool story bro!
Gee...I am....sorry...for your obvious confusion. Would you like to sit down or something?

No-one cares anything about scrolls of any sort anymore.

Rest easy there little buckaroo. History has shown that is best for has-beens to remain just that... stay right there in your current state of confused oblivion.

:drama:

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gee...I am....sorry...for your obvious confusion. Would you like to sit down or something?

Rest easy there little buckaroo. History has shown that is best for has-beens to remain just that... stay right there in your current state of confused oblivion.

I never claimed to be anyone of significance, thanks for acknowledging I was better than you though :)

S

SUPRsalad

Who is this D-bag anyways?

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cmon girls, your arguments had merit 6-7 years ago when the PvP population was 6x greater, whats to brag about? all the real elite PvPers are looooong gone. I mean really what is there to brag about? I can see if it were like in the old days where you would have 2,3, even 4 guilds with 20-30 people plus, hold it and come out with all scrolls after a 2-3+hour fight. But today's UO? Really?

A

Alter_Ego

Damn, THC did a harrower with 10 people? I'm so impressed.

Oh wait, no I'm not, we did 3 back to back starting at about 4 pm on a Saturday with 3 people at 2 of them, and 4 at the 3rd.

Not a big deal there THC.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alter, you are not allowed to speak in a PvP thread. No skill, terrified to go orange and only show up when a gaggle of blues surround you. Back to Trammel with you.

THC has rocked your group in every duel combo they have balled up to face us with. What was the tally the other day in the 2v2s?? 11 smackdowns to 1 cry-5 win? On the field..lol..well..everyone knows when that goes bad because Alter rages in gen chat and you see that almost every day. :stretcher:

Now shush child and go back in the other room while the big guys have a discussion about things you know nothing of.

This is THC's shard now...the DOMination has begun :thumbsup:

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Damn, THC did a harrower with 10 people? I'm so impressed.

Oh wait, no I'm not, we did 3 back to back starting at about 4 pm on a Saturday with 3 people at 2 of them, and 4 at the 3rd.

Not a big deal there THC.
By the way boy, did you public announce those hidden harrowers??...like the big boys do? You see..the big boys only do them to draw a fight and they make sure everyone knows about them. Yeah..that is THC... :party:

Pull up them underoos son, mommy will buy you big boy pants someday. :thumbsup:

S

SUPRsalad

By the way boy, did you public announce those hidden harrowers??...like the big boys do? You see..the big boys only do them to draw a fight and they make sure everyone knows about them. Yeah..that is THC... :party:

Pull up them underoos son, mommy will buy you big boy pants someday. :thumbsup:
sssoooo, you do anal? Gotcha.

S

SUPRsalad

If you missed it the first time, what makes you think you'll understand me the second? You're not on my level.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank God for that and that is something I think everyone can agree on.

I would have to leave my comfortable house, car, education, etc and go back to living in some freakin' tree, lather myself with my own poop, and loose the ability to communicate outside of a few woops and ooo ooo s.

It also explains your intimate knowledge of "doing anal". According to several educational shows I have viewed, that is something quite common among the base primates when they fail to attact the attention of any females. I think we can now all understand your in depth and personal experience in this area.

Thank you for making that so clear to us. You may now return to ...well...nevermind..it is just to bleak to speak of.

Our shard....

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whatever guild this aos all star is in is made to look more stupid each time he/she/it posts.
LOL...if you only knew, Pinky girl, how utterly / completely wrong you are and how stupid it makes you look...even you would laugh. Enjoy the cluelessness. There are alot of people laughing at...not with...you.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL...if you only knew, Pinky girl, how utterly / completely wrong you are and how stupid it makes you look...even you would laugh. Enjoy the cluelessness. There are alot of people laughing at...not with...you.

Pink is clearly right; You're in denial.

/lock

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did the Humane Society finally decide to do that to you?

Can't say I blame them. I always did think your voice was a bit too high in vent. I just thought you were of the other sexual persuasion.

Whatever...

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did the Humane Society finally decide to do that to you?

Can't say I blame them. I always did think your voice was a bit too high in vent. I just thought you were of the other sexual persuasion.

Whatever...

You are probably the biggest drama queen here. Also the biggest scrub. If I didn't know better I would say you are trolling but I realize now you probably really think this highly of yourself which is a whole new level of pathetic. Enjoy the rest of UO's sloppy seconds and have fun on Pacific while you can.

edit: I would challenge you to a duel but I

1) Refuse to pay for UO any more.

and 2) I heard zhuang outlawed your guild from practicing dueling with anyone good since you are all too trashy (both in personality and I assume pvp skills) so I would probably own you anyway.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wish there were duplicates of me, so that I could read some snarky and entertaining comments. You all suck at posting.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
says the always dead rage logging guy... I know you very well Set...

/end
The difference between you and me, is that when I die I'm fighting 3-4 or 5 people by myself (<if rest of us foo is not there to help me ^_^ 9/10 they're aren't there, we all have **** to do irl different time's different work sched.) when you die you have a zerg next too you, and about the rage logging thing? Um do i need to screenshot your rants after you die on WHY you died and what went wrong and that you feel the need to tell everyone? Please Screenshot me Doing anything of the above and i'll freely call my self a rage logger if not no bueno.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You are probably the biggest drama queen here. Also the biggest scrub. If I didn't know better I would say you are trolling but I realize now you probably really think this highly of yourself which is a whole new level of pathetic. Enjoy the rest of UO's sloppy seconds and have fun on Pacific while you can.

edit: I would challenge you to a duel but I

1) Refuse to pay for UO any more.

and 2) I heard zhuang outlawed your guild from practicing dueling with anyone good since you are all too trashy (both in personality and I assume pvp skills) so I would probably own you anyway.
Translation of this rant:

1. I can't get mommy to pay for UO anymore
2. Any excuse to not fight and loose to us over and over.

Thank you. Please drive thru scrub...

/end

Our shard..

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The difference between you and me, is that when I die I'm fighting 3-4 or 5 people by myself (<if rest of us foo is not there to help me ^_^ 9/10 they're aren't there, we all have **** to do irl different time's different work sched.) when you die you have a zerg next too you, and about the rage logging thing? Um do i need to screenshot your rants after you die on WHY you died and what went wrong and that you feel the need to tell everyone? Please Screenshot me Doing anything of the above and i'll freely call my self a rage logger if not no bueno.
LOL..wow..hit a nerve (actually..I know I did)?? LAWLS>>>>>>>>> he also has no clue who I am...

Pssst..here's a free clue..so you don't have to buy one; I am not who you mistakely think I am. Keep those 3 active brain cells churning though..at least you might get some ear butter for your efforts.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL..wow..hit a nerve (actually..I know I did)?? LAWLS>>>>>>>>> he also has no clue who I am...

Pssst..here's a free clue..so you don't have to buy one; I am not who you mistakely think I am. Keep those 3 active brain cells churning though..at least you might get some ear butter for your efforts.

I know Calisto, by the stupidity that comes out of your mouth I'm judging you are him; Yeah I'm nerd raging right now ^_^. Nah, it was purely informational since you seem to be in your own little world.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know Calisto, by the stupidity that comes out of your mouth I'm judging you are him; Yeah I'm nerd raging right now ^_^. Nah, it was purely informational since you seem to be in your own little world.
And in my world, just like this one...you wouldn't stand a chance against THC. Best to not play the game and still post here. Being a has been is far less embarrassing as coming back and proving you are one.

:thumbsup:

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And in my world, just like this one...you wouldn't stand a chance against THC. Best to not play the game and still post here. Being a has been is far less embarrassing as coming back and proving you are one.

:thumbsup:
1v5 is hard yes but on my behalf, I don't have the ultra leet 18 hour a day man-cave skills i use to have.