• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thats it!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter Kylie Nightangel
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
K

Kylie Nightangel

<font color=green>Ok, I have had enough. I, having no life, come here to post. Being that there is absativly no freaking posts as of late, I have had to resort to posting on tamers forum and even reading the pics forum. DONT MAKE ME GO THERE ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *uses exaggerated version of fallen's punction bit*

Since you people dont seem to be posting anything new and exciting, I suppose Ill take a feeble jab at it. Now if youll cooperate with me, this could be interesting.
*deep breath*

With that out of my system, Ill explain what I would like. Im sure you have all seen/played the story game where one person starts a tale and tags it off to another, who adds more... blah blah blah, you *hopefully* get the picture. Please excuse me lack of creativity, its late and boredom eats at the brain.</font color=green>
<font color=red>-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------</font color=red>

<font color=blue> There was a [young] player walking through Felucia Moonglow one evening. (yes he was lost). To his unknown misfortune, he came across a barbarian named ...................</font color=blue>

F

-=Frost=-

...Davidian. This was a great, and well-etched warrior who stood tall and proud. In his left hand doth the mighty war hammer lie, and in the right did the bloody water from his last foe pour. He looked at the young player with inquisition. "Thou hast travelled to Felucca young one. What is your purpose here?" The young then looked with sweaty brow to the huge barbarian and said...

THX IRL!!

<center>
</center>
<center><font color=red>Necromantic Illusionist of Atlantic</font color=red></center>

G

Ghenghis Kahn

"Holly mongbat dung, this is the land my master warned me of." His eyes filled with fear, adreniline pumping in his veins. Looking over his left shoulder, looking over his right shoulder, realizing there is no where to run, no where to hide. He takes a deep breath, clears his throat, draws his deadly poisoned kryss given to him from his guildmaster a few days ago. With his left hand he then equips his heater shield. "I come in peace almighty barbarian".................................

Please OSI Nerf Trammel !!!!!

F

-=Frost=-

......the young then cannot handle the anticipation of what the Barbarian will say or do and attacks. He misses once and barely misses a consussion blow from the huge being in his path. Heart racing with fear, he finally poisons the huge beastly-man and steps far back. The barbarian rummages through his backpack finding nothing to aid his illness ...he glances to the young &quot;Thou hast wounded me well. I hope for thy sake that I do not live through this poison lest I will hunt thee for your head.&quot; The barbarian's eyes close and he falls against a tree stump. The young shakes and loots the big man of his weapons and regs. &quot;Who is that? Come out I say! Come out!&quot; The young peaks through trees branches and sees britannian guards coming towards his way and..................

THX IRL!!

<center>
</center>
<center><font color=red>Necromantic Illusionist of Atlantic</font color=red></center>

C

CallistoLunar

and he said "WTF is wrong with you people, be nice! and what does OMGOOSES mean you crazy moogle!?!?", while being continuously bombarded with skull shattering blows of a godlike halberd. The End.

Atlantic
Drachenfels

I

ImSpector

Is struck down with a vengance that only baby seals have felt. Seeing the world go on with out him is too much...He begins running madly around the town. He comes by a small shop (after 2 mins is up, of course) and a blue light from the heaves asks him if he would like to be whole again. He thinks he should be whole again and becomes that way. He quickly races to where his body was taken down by the guards of the land and recovers what is left of his belongings, (not before picking up a no-draw tile he found close to his corpse). To find the rares he thinks to himself....off to find the rares..........

Excessive punctuation makes me feel important =P

F

-=Frost=-

....a thief by the name of Glove then sees him and rounds around him in circles with his mount looking into his belongings. He notices the snoops into his backpack and begins to run. He eventually stops and looks back to see that he has lost that evil thief from his trail and laughs "HA HA HA! I have outwitted thee scoundrel thief", just as he goes to grab a bottle of ale to see his No Draw tile long gone. Glove laughs evily in the distance and the sun sets...........

THX IRL!!

<center>
</center>

I

ImSpector

Glove is then pushed back into the bar, ale spilling. Lagre Titan sized men briming with violence are ussured to the side by a smaller more refiened Man. He speaks to Glove in a raspy voice "We hath seen the deeds of many a thief, none as cunning as your self. We wish to, Our sould I say, our guildmaster wishes us to bring ony the best of the land". Golve, taken aback by the size of the group, responds......

F

-=Frost=-

..&quot;w00t! Im down!&quot; As a member of the group attempts to open a gate for them to leave through, they notice they are out of regs. The next group member tries his magic as well...but to no avail. Then the next and the next...til Glove finally says &quot;ok ok!&quot; and drops all of their regs on the ground. They all look at Glove with an evil eye and jump through the gate. Glove is taken to the guildmaster's castle and is told to stand and wait for him. The smell of ganja is overwhelming as he waits. From behind a corner comes a coughing Yoda. Yoda looks at Glove with bloodshot eyes and a funny smile and says.............

THX IRL!!

<center>
</center>

I

ImSpector

Glove you stay up toooooo late. But we like that in a person. After you rest we shall give you an ultimatium.....

L

LordMystikal

one FLoor in your post youngs cant be harmed My pk's
and vice versa

J

John Shaw Foster

....the following day, Glove was walking around Brittain (fellucca of course) and sees another man by the name of Yoda. "IMPOSTER" He yells out angrily. You are not worthy of having that name. Watch your back you fake! I know I will. Shortly after, an axe weilding follower of Minax came charging in to town, and felled the imposter Yoda, A follower of Lord British. Glove cheerfully walked to the healers and awaited for the imposter to come back to the world of the living, only to send him right back to the netherworld with just one punch. Later that day, Glove was.......

C

CallistoLunar

.....eating fried pasta in gooey cream sauce with flies swimming in it, and then he noticed.....

Atlantic
Drachenfels
Baja

P

Paul (Atlantic)

*you see duriel summon animals with magery and sick them on the [young]*
*you see the [young] die*
*you see duriel laugh b/c he just brought grief to a [young]

yes, it works. that is the only way to kill a [young].

West Brit bank ready!

K

Kylie Nightangel

As the [young] 'person' wonders what happened in the story before, seeing as how Amb deleted them so, he goes to catch a wandering healer in the woods. Being the dumbass that the [young]s tend to be, he decided that letting a red res him would be a good thing. After being rez killed aprox 30 times, the red ran outta regs and................

M

Moogleeater

Along came a fine fellow named Bill Nye, the vile red individual had wandered off to his domicile to stock up on magical reagents. Bill Nye was hard at work, raking in 400k boards an hour, being the best lumberjacker alive at the moment.. The young player, being the fool that he was attempted to speak to the lumberjack, little did he know his voice was replaced by aneerie "oOOooooOOooO". Bill Nye, being the cowardly yellow fool he is, jumped back in horror and.................

THX!

F

-=Frost=-

...runs up a small tree. Bill Nye, too shaken to realize that this was felucca and that the trees have little shelter, says "what does thee want? Can't thee see im but a humble lumberjack jacking on this here tree?" "OOooOO ooO" The [young] says and runs off. The young then loses connection before he gets rezzed and waits the 30 minutes to log back in. He logs in to find himself warped back to the meeting with the barbarian holding his DP'ed kryss. And in the background...if thou listens close...the voice of Orson Wells narrating this small adventure...cause after all..Atlantic is...The Twilight Zone.....

The [young] puts down his marijuana and wakes from his dream and says holy.....

THX IRL!!

<center>
</center>

K

Kylie Nightangel

bahjeepers!! I have GOT to finish these '3d' skins for the new animals before the end of the next millenium!!! *goes off to look at Playboy (no no! I read it for the articles, not the pictures) and to get 'ideas' for the succubi and returns to....*

A

Amberle : ]

Find God sitting under an apple tree. Whilst munching on a Pink Lady, his favorite type of apple, he begins to explain the meaning of Life.

Unfortunately it goes over [Young]'s head, but the jist of it went something like this : 'God does not have to justify his actions, he will alter the world as he sees fits (Read Thread for world Kylie). If something does not belong in that world he removes it. Either that or makes a special time warp'

Chucking the core of his apple away, God wanders off to cast Blade spirits at Ogre Lords, so he can become the Glorious Lord God.

[Young], completely bewildered by the whole experience, strolls in to Brit bank only to find ...

'Dream as if your going to dream forever,
Live as if you are going to die today' JD

F

-=Frost=-

...two Glorious Lords sitting on Pure Black Mare near the bank door. So he bowed low in honour of their presence, They turned and said &quot;shoo! N0wb!! &quot;Then he...

THX IRL!!

NB edited as inflammatory comments are not welcome THX!

<center>
</center>
<center><font color=blue>Necromantic Illusionist of Atlantic</font color=blue></center><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by Amberle : ] on 04/05/01 08:06 AM.</FONT></P>

I

ImSpector

asked where he might find such a sturdy steed....they told him where he could tame one, and even offered a gate to the magical location.....

F

-=Frost=-

...which ended up being to a large spawn of Shadow Wyrms in Deceit. Upon transport of the gate, the newly rezzed [young] bit the bullet yet again. Frantically, he ran around trying to find someone to rez him. Not knowing his location he ran circles for what seemed like forever. He came back to his body, skeletons now, to observe OLY and Crazyjoe helping the dead [young] by picking his loot up for him...mm hmm....so CJ rezzes the ghost and says "Someone must have gotten here before me. There was nothing there." The [young], seeing the items float to CJ as he was looting before, says...

THX IRL!!

<center>
</center>

K

Kylie Nightangel

Look!! My items are floating away! *[young] runs off screen while OLY and Crazyjoe laugh in amazement on how dumb they can be*

Upon dying and relogging to get sent back to Haven, the [young] decides to go find himself a pretty horse in the lost lands. Upon aquiring a gate to del, the [young] discovers another [young] man on a WHITE mare. [young]1 asks [young]2 where he got this special steed, which [young]2 replies that he bought it from a dyed mare salesman and points him to.....

F

-=Frost=-

.... a scammer named Pee Wee Herman. The [young] runs up to this man "Horse please sir?". The toothless wonder looks over the [young] and says "Twas the white mare that please thee eye?". The [young] shakes his head in agreement. "But i could offer thee something much more rare...yes....perhaps the rarest of all" says the scammer raising an eyebrow. "I can sell thee something rarer than a role player in this game. Tis the creature we call the birddoo" The [young] drops his jaw in awe and asks quickly the price. For a mere 40k gold it will be his. The only one in the game...wow!!! The scammer hurries off to tame an ostard and renames it birddoo. The [young], being broke as he is has to go on ebay like the real l33t people do to get their stuff. He buys about 1 million in gold for about $70 and returns to the spot with the man named Pee Wee. Pee Wee is waiting alone by the bank. "I just bought 1 mil on ebay" says the [young] with bright eyes. The scammer slyly grins "Ah, good...for the beast I have is even rare than I had though...it can fly my young friend. Such abilities will not be cheap. Im thinking....1 mil." The [young] says...

THX IRL!!

<center>
</center>

C

CallistoLunar

..you crack *****, damn this economy, im going to kill you allllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........

Atlantic
Drachenfels
Baja

I

imported_Kharn_

...but eventually decides to pay the amazing amount of money for this rare beast.The [young] then decides to say "thou cannot roleplay, thou dost not know thy correct words of speach"
And goes insainly crazy reaslising he payes 999000 gp too much and gets whacked, losing his ostard because it goes wild because he doesn't realise that there is a healers in brit...

K

Kylie Nightangel

After getting rezzed by an amazing Glorious Lady riding a dark black horse with red dæmon bone armor and a magical staff of light, he follow her around the corner to find the most kewl place he has ever seen.
There were l33t people everywhere, lined up and just standing there, showing off their and +4l|&lt;i|\|' l33+. He knew he HAD to be one of these majestic creatures so he....

K

Kylie Nightangel

decides.to.buy.himself.some.more.gold.and.start.his.story.all.over.again...
With.his.newly.aquired.gold,the.[young].player.decides.to....

I

imported_Kharn_

...but unfortunately, the [young] suddenly becomes not young!
Shock! Horror! Agony! Whatever shall become of this odd morcle of a thing!?...

N

Non-Violent Ed

anyone see when joe started a young char and went pk'ing in bux?

C

Cypress[blessed]

<blockquote><hr>

...but unfortunately, the [young] suddenly becomes not young!
Shock! Horror! Agony! Whatever shall become of this odd morcle of a thing!?...

<hr></blockquote>

...The [young] decides that he should actually go work skills now, seeing as how he's somehow managed to live by wit alone thus far. Saying those magical words of 'Powerhour', he hopes to see when it would be best to gain. Nothing happens at his speaking and he says it over and over again. Someone runs by and calls him a newblet and he is in awe to realize that he's somehow time warped from his current time to Post AoS Era. "How am I supposed to gain now?", he wonders...

A

Arkyn

Thanks for bringing THAT post to the top of the board /php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif

*never talks to anyone on AIM or ICQ again*

C

Cypress[blessed]

I'm sorry /php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif . What's wrong with the post? The story wasn't finished so I thought that instead of letting it go to rot that I would try and get it finished. No more talking to anyone on AIM or ICQ?! Is it because of a comment in someone's sig, hehe?

K

Kylie Nightangel

... as he walks around. Coming across the semi-familiar Britian bank, young remembers his purpose in life. Staring in amazement at all the shiney, blinding new uglies, he goes near insane with the need for these eyesores. Learning from a bad beggar nearby, he puts on a death robe and proceeds to spam that he has just ben PK'd, and needs stuff. After a few hours of insults he decides....

(this thread is stupid old. It almost scares me.)

C

Cypress[blessed]

...that it's probably easier to find his own shiny things. They can't be all that hard to come across, can they? He looks around and finds someone that is horribly fire colored. A fire crook, blaze clothes, and a fire steed make up there outfit. "Where can I find shiny things like you have?", the [young] asks. "Well", the banksitter says, "What you have to do is go to Sacrafice, Ilshenar and find the poor warriors trying to kill Meer Mages and Eternals". "Then when you get there, when the monsters are almost dead you hit it with a magic arrow or something and run in and loot quick". Knowing this valuable information the [young] quickly sets off in search of this wonderous shiny place only to find that...

(I knew you all would like this thread! This week is Cypress' Bring Back Old Threads week! This was the third Forum to get it.)

M

MongrelEater

...there is an obstruction, somehow a barrel has spawned at the nearby Britian moongate and he cannot access it So the [young] being the newbie that he was, decided it was time to ask for help, or better yet to page one of our courteous and helpful Game Masters! And so...

(Sorry people, I'm not a postaholic like the rest of ya, and tend not to participate in this sort of thing, especialy drudged up and old as it is, but this one was irresistable. Hell, this thread is probably older than Grifty's hair.)

C

Cypress[blessed]

...while waiting in the queue of 5,639, he decides to pass the time reflecting on the meaning of life. After realizing that the obvious answer is 42 and going down in the queue by 4(making him now at 5,635), he then decides to spend some time killing some of the nearby forest animals. After killing a particularly spunky rabbit, he wonders why it took him so long. Waiting more and more and being the impatient person he is, he decides to...

(Admits that he's somewhat of a post-a-holic /php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif . Posting is pretty fun though and gives flavor to UO, I think, by letting you meet people that you haven't met ingame yet)

A

AtlStew

....Quickly check the Atlantic board,to keep himself abreast of current events.He quickly becomes somewhat confused,seeing such old posts being dragged up from the past.He finally decides that the culprit of all this is a truly goofy individual,and returns to Sosaria,only to find,in his absence...

K

Kylie Nightangel

... that the GM he paged has left him a message. Clicking the little orange button, young (who isnt actually [young] anymore, damnit) reads "Thank you for paging! We are aware of this issuue but we don't feel like fixing it. Have a nice day. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif" Doubley irked from his past being on display and from the silly GM-bot, young goes to beat up the moongate. Going into war mode then double clicking, he found he *can* actually work the moongate. To his surprise, he notices a nice new selection on his menu.
"Felucca..." he ponders to himself.
Being still young at heart (and brain), he click on the new option and selects....

(I've been dubbed "Babbling Talk Monster... Yay me.)

C

Cypress[blessed]

...Yew Moongate. Arriving in Yew, he sees tons of people with guild abbreviations such as Minax, Council of Mages, and Shadowlords. Wondering why these people can attack each other without going gray, he stares and watches in amazement as someone with a HUGE lance AND a shield begins to dismount people with different colored robes than himself. He must be a 1337 HaXxOr, the not so [young] thinks. How else could he be using such a big weapon with a shield? All of a sudden, he hears odd moongate sounds and notices that a thief is snooping his belongings and...

(who dubbed you Babbling Talk Monster and how does one attain such a glorious title?)

K

Kylie Nightangel

stole his best ruin weapon. Hating the game now, the young quit and got a real life, and thus this thread died.

(Grifty, who else?)