• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thankyou Mythic!

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I must say I have quit this game time and time again (playing WAR alongside UO atm), one of the main reasons is the removal EM events and lack of reason to pvp. You've basically fixed that since taking over. In particular I would like to thank Mythic (does Mark Jacobs work on UO?) for bringing UO out of one of the most depressing times in its entire history. I'm sure the 2nd coming of Event Moderators will bring a lot of people back to UO and finally SA. The fact that the developers actually have an idea about this game and what the people are after (thanks Jeremy) impresses me.

I was nearly on the verge of never coming back to UO (I rarely log in these days), the news of EM's will make sure I stay and probably activate a 2nd account too.

Thankyou Developers! :thumbup1: