• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thanks

G

All these posts just bash on the devs....

Why? Who knows

But i'd like to take a few moments to thank the devs for all there hard work and dedication to a game that was dying. They didn't have to do this job, they could of said screw it and let the game die... But they seen potential in it and there doing a hell of a job, even better than the original team did... They have more confidence in the game and the community than any other member or former member of the TSO team...

So thank you!! Keep up the GREAT work!!

G

I will second that also...THANKS DEV'S!!! Keep up the good work!

G

I agree with you 100%. The Dev's are doing a great job putting up with all the negative posts. An even greater job with the game. I have no complaints. Besides nearly all of the questions asked have already been answered if you just read the forum regularly. Those that haven't I think will be in time. I also think that constantly backing them into a corner demanding to know what they are doing and why they don't do it "this way or that way" isn't making them happy and isn't making any points in our favor.

G

Agreed, Devs needs a break!

You guys are doing a well done job in my book. Keep the good work up.

G

Despite all my frustrations with the game lately, I can only give high praises to the dev's for trying to keep us up to date on what's going on. Knowing there's someone behind the scenes working for us makes a difference. We appreciate you guys!

I

imported_Gracie Nito

I would like to thank the developers for enticing me to finally figure out what a transmogrifier can do.

I would like to thank them for encouraging well known custom content designers into sharing their gifts with us.

I would like to thank them for the speedy download of the game. What used to take some people days to download can now be done in hours and even less than an hour for highspeed connections.

I would like to thank them for their continued death defying feats with the lagmonster.

I would like to thank them for saving my virtual home of the past 5 years and bringing it to EA-Land all in one piece.

I would like to thank them from banishing the avatar leasing error from my view.

I would like to thank them for keeping our servers up and running.

I would like to thank them for the countless hours they spent talking to people in game.

I would like to thank them for their sleepless nights spent one on one just helping a single customer fight past their individual problem.

But most of all, I would like to thank them for listening, caring and trying to create a better world.

I

imported_fajjaa

I would like to thank the dev team for keeping the bashers curiosity up enough to keep them hanging around. That shows me there must be some positive aspects to this game.

J

jammybob

<blockquote><hr>

I would like to thank the dev team for keeping the bashers curiosity up enough to keep them hanging around. That shows me there must be some positive aspects to this game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course there is, its still TSO well sort of lol

G

<blockquote><hr>

I would like to thank the developers for enticing me to finally figure out what a transmogrifier can do.

I would like to thank them for encouraging well known custom content designers into sharing their gifts with us.

I would like to thank them for the speedy download of the game. What used to take some people days to download can now be done in hours and even less than an hour for highspeed connections.

I would like to thank them for their continued death defying feats with the lagmonster.

I would like to thank them for saving my virtual home of the past 5 years and bringing it to EA-Land all in one piece.

I would like to thank them from banishing the avatar leasing error from my view.

I would like to thank them for the countless hours they spent talking to people in game.

I would like to thank them for their sleepless nights spent one on one just helping a single customer fight past their individual problem.

But most of all, I would like to thank them for listening, caring and trying to create a better world.

[/ QUOTE ]
Awww what a nice post! I believe you just about covered it all too! Good Job!

MaxCTSO

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok we get like one of these threads a day. I personally liked the game better before they changed it. The economy was fine before its just the cheat screwed it up.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

*breathes a sigh of relief* It's good to see you back, Gracie.

Ditto to everything she said. This game has been a Godsend to so many people...giving them entertainment to take their mind off their RL problems, allowing people who are homebound to create a family of online friends so that they know they are not alone in the world, and even led a few couples to find true love with each other and get married as a direct result of meeting each other within the game. It is quite possible that this game has literally saved lives, and for that I for one am truly thankful for, no matter what happens from this point forward.

Direct message to any devs in lurk mode: There are players here who support you 118% and are willing to do whatever we can to make this game the smashing success that we knew it had the potential to be back in September 2002 when beta began for the old TSO. With the new technology that is on the horizon for the game, I believe it has the potential to even exceed those expectations and I want you to know that there are those of us that believe in you and know that you are going to do your best to make that happen, and that if it doesn't happen it won't be for lack of trying or a deliberate lax attitude on your part.

To the naysayers: It is possible that this could be a matter of 'too little too late'. I get that. But what I don't get is why players can't enjoy things for what they are and keep their eyes focused on what is and what could be rather than what isn't. Why does the stupid glass HAVE to be half empty instead of half full? Don't you see how much happier you could be in general if you stay focused on the positive instead of the negative? Can't you allow those who want to spend however much time there is remaining in the game to have their enjoyment without accusing them of living in a dream world, wearing rose colored glasses, being a cheerleader or a rah-rah or anything of that nature? Whether you think it or not, can't you just not SAY it?

G

<blockquote><hr>

But what I don't get is why players can't enjoy things for what they are and keep their eyes focused on what is and what could be rather than what isn't. Why does the stupid glass HAVE to be half empty instead of half full? Don't you see how much happier you could be in general if you stay focused on the positive instead of the negative? Can't you allow those who want to spend however much time there is remaining in the game to have their enjoyment without accusing them of living in a dream world, wearing rose colored glasses, being a cheerleader or a rah-rah or anything of that nature? Whether you think it or not, can't you just not SAY it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Amen to that, for most of us here we are paying $10 a month, make the best at of it and compliment the devs and thank them. And when you do not like something in particular, voice it on the blog or perhaps in another form instead of constant nagging. In the working world negativity is always but when there is constant negativity it is hard to work under such circumstances and all it does is get the indivdual upset and then they won't work as hard or as fast.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

But what I don't get is why players can't enjoy things for what they are and keep their eyes focused on what is and what could be rather than what isn't. Why does the stupid glass HAVE to be half empty instead of half full? Don't you see how much happier you could be in general if you stay focused on the positive instead of the negative? Can't you allow those who want to spend however much time there is remaining in the game to have their enjoyment without accusing them of living in a dream world, wearing rose colored glasses, being a cheerleader or a rah-rah or anything of that nature? Whether you think it or not, can't you just not SAY it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Amen to that, for most of us here we are paying $10 a month, make the best at of it and compliment the devs and thank them. And when you do not like something in particular, voice it on the blog or perhaps in another form instead of constant nagging. In the working world negativity is always but when there is constant negativity it is hard to work under such circumstances and all it does is get the indivdual upset and then they won't work as hard or as fast.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes...the devs are human beings after all, and I am sure they trained themselves to have somewhat thicker skin than those who are not used to working in the customer service or customer relations field, but still as mean as some of those comments in the cap thread on the blog got in particular I could not even believe that they allowed those comments to stay there, and the fact that they did just makes me respect them more, because as I said on the old EA forums if you even so much as whispered something negative not only could you find your post pulled and yourself formally reprimanded, anything you said or did on the forums could wind up costing you a 72 hour suspension from the GAME entirely. If where we are just on that count alone today isn't world's better than it was the last time EA had control over the forums, I don't know what is......and instead of being grateful for that freedom of speech, players are abusing it. *shakes head*

I

imported_Danny Dots

Thanks Devs!

You're the best!
I love my EA Land

Where can I purchase an "I &lt;3 my Devs" T-shirt

G

<blockquote><hr>

I said on the old EA forums if you even so much as whispered something negative not only could you find your post pulled and yourself formally reprimanded, anything you said or did on the forums could wind up costing you a 72 hour suspension from the GAME entirely

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha i remember that when the fourms were on www.thesimsonline.com

Now they don't run the forums and can care less what we say on this, the reason they would give you a warning before is because the negativity drives players and future players away from the game, which is common sense.. You all want more players and all this new stuff but they come on here and see all this negative action and think "wow, why would i pay 9.99 a month to be unhappy"... But this post isn't about complaing or moaning, it's about giving the devs a huge THANK YOU BABBBBYYYYY!!! lol!

G

thank youu!! a positive thread!! thank u devs!

i was frustrated from reading the other negative threads, i wonder how the devs feel .... they need a lil thank u every now and then at least...

I

imported_Shirl1211

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes Dev's...What Gracie said !!!&lt;3&lt;3

I

imported_Shirl1211

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto to everything she said. This game has been a Godsend to so many people...giving them entertainment to take their mind off their RL problems, allowing people who are homebound to create a family of online friends so that they know they are not alone in the world, and even led a few couples to find true love with each other and get married as a direct result of meeting each other within the game. It is quite possible that this game has literally saved lives, and for that I for one am truly thankful for, no matter what happens from this point forward.

Direct message to any devs in lurk mode: There are players here who support you 118% and are willing to do whatever we can to make this game the smashing success that we knew it had the potential to be back in September 2002 when beta began for the old TSO. With the new technology that is on the horizon for the game, I believe it has the potential to even exceed those expectations and I want you to know that there are those of us that believe in you and know that you are going to do your best to make that happen, and that if it doesn't happen it won't be for lack of trying or a deliberate lax attitude on your part.

To the naysayers: It is possible that this could be a matter of 'too little too late'. I get that. But what I don't get is why players can't enjoy things for what they are and keep their eyes focused on what is and what could be rather than what isn't. Why does the stupid glass HAVE to be half empty instead of half full? Don't you see how much happier you could be in general if you stay focused on the positive instead of the negative? Can't you allow those who want to spend however much time there is remaining in the game to have their enjoyment without accusing them of living in a dream world, wearing rose colored glasses, being a cheerleader or a rah-rah or anything of that nature? Whether you think it or not, can't you just not SAY it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Stands up and APPLAUDS..Great post!!!

I

imported_Gracie Nito

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh. I haven't been gone anywhere. I'm always lurking about.
I live by the 3 Ps. Patience, Persistence and Perserverance. As of late, I've been practicing my patience.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Couldn't have said it better myself, anyone else want to give thanks for such a terrific job...?

G

I would. I'm happy with the game and looking forward to whatever lies ahead

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Couldn't have said it better myself, anyone else want to give thanks for such a terrific job...?

[/ QUOTE ]

Count me in! This list covers it pretty well.

I

imported_Spacey

I am also practicing patience. But, I'd like to say thank you to the devs for working with the resources they do have to keep this game around.