Thanks for your great suggestions re: resisting spells training

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

gortman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 11, 2009
Colorado
I finally bonded with my 4.4 cu this weekend and took him out for some initial training, hitting the gaman and an occasional bake on Homare-Jima to exercise his muscles. Most of his stats were raising nicely, but resisting spells not so much (and healing, of course, but I expect that will be a slow go).

Then I remembered reading on the forum about the New Haven trick for training RS. So this morning before work I took Banquo there and got seven or so spectral spellbinders on him. In about 45 minutes he went from 62.3 to GM! Dang, that training method works great!!

Just wanted to say thanks for the great advice and tips our veteran tamers give on this forum. You are awesome!