• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thanks for the LT Sash FPD!

M

Merik

Nice to see you have the uostratics forum up on the picture. We knew you loved us!!!! Even when your killing people.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Glad I already have two NAS :p... But expected if we were raided it would only be by the noob sauce FOA, not u guys.. So if u guys r back, we'll be ready next time :(... Congrats on the sash

O B L I V I O N

A

AutobotArmyFTW

Either the Newb FoA or Me Denny and Sami to show you guys how to really play a mage* I believe that is how that line was supposed to go. Fancy another go trying to choke brit castle three v three and bringing more dismounters when you die?

V

Vortimer

FPD loves the choke point fights.

Rarely ever, do you see them want to fight open field.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hahahahahahaa!!!! OPen Field? yea 2v10 thats a joke.. Sorry me and necro vs all of you leet FOA pvpers.. we're gonna choke it out when we're that mass outnumbered... just the way it rolls.. Autobot, not quite sure what ur talkin about.. But u denathar and sammy.. are more than welcome to fight me necro and either blade or kylen depending who is on and we'll do it at the farms open field theyr'e champ.. And which noob FOA are you exactly?

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
let's see Vort can u count the percent of times FPD is outnumbered? hmmmmmm 100%, never have we ever outnumbered another guild.. so therefore we will use choke tactics or nething we can to even the playing field.. And I do recall Pwning Solus north of yew bank a lonnnng while back 1v1 when he got seperated from his crew with no choke no para, no fields.. Thats ur fearless leader.. Prolly why he plays on promanthia with a pet now!! cuz he couldnt kill a mage that at that point had only been playin that temp for 6 weeks lmao!!!

Us only being able to choke ppl is like u guys saying that FOA could win without massive numbers on there sides or without pets lmao... Vort u may be good cuz you came from a good guild.. Bola is good although havent seen him lately.. um yea that sums up the very few with ne real field skill that doesnt involve numbers or pets

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no antzy not nemore, im good enough now to hold my own. I just like to point how, how i wasnt good at all at six weeks. I couldnt even cycle spells.. Yet blade sat there and watched me beat ur leader 1v1 and after that i never saw him on ne other char then a pet temp :p.

I was also stating that fact because of what Vort said. I was on a nooob temp with my buddy sitting right next to me and i wouldnt let him touch Solus. I'm funny like that, I dont have an ego and could care less about dieing. I like to see if i can win all by myself. Just like the disarming bubbles running all the way down the server line in brit, till whichever one that was, could recall out.. three of our members were at yew gate ready to come and i was like nope, there's only one here. And I don't want to debate if that happened, maybe it never did and im a huggeeeeeeee 12year old liar.. But i got an auto pic taker now so im ready for the next time!

Not one of us needs to choke.. We are soo good at chokes because we fight outnumbered all the time and when theres 2 of us and 6 or 7 of u we are gonna do whatever is possible to kill you. Unlike if those roles were reversed.. Hmm 2 FOA against 5 FPD.... *talking in vent* Ok lets get them all flagged to us ok.. good they're all flagged.. Ok everyone else pop through the gate right NOWWWW OMG 5,6,7,10 FOA all hiding in the yew gate come chargin out. WE're sooooo leet.. HAHA what a joke, But hey u guys gotta get ur punkte somehow :)

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
no antzy not nemore, im good enough now to hold my own. I just like to point how, how i wasnt good at all at six weeks. I couldnt even cycle spells.. Yet blade sat there and watched me beat ur leader 1v1 and after that i never saw him on ne other char then a pet temp :p.

I was also stating that fact because of what Vort said. I was on a nooob temp with my buddy sitting right next to me and i wouldnt let him touch Solus. I'm funny like that, I dont have an ego and could care less about dieing. I like to see if i can win all by myself. Just like the disarming bubbles running all the way down the server line in brit, till whichever one that was, could recall out.. three of our members were at yew gate ready to come and i was like nope, there's only one here. And I don't want to debate if that happened, maybe it never did and im a huggeeeeeeee 12year old liar.. But i got an auto pic taker now so im ready for the next time!

Not one of us needs to choke.. We are soo good at chokes because we fight outnumbered all the time and when theres 2 of us and 6 or 7 of u we are gonna do whatever is possible to kill you. Unlike if those roles were reversed.. Hmm 2 FOA against 5 FPD.... *talking in vent* Ok lets get them all flagged to us ok.. good they're all flagged.. Ok everyone else pop through the gate right NOWWWW OMG 5,6,7,10 FOA all hiding in the yew gate come chargin out. WE're sooooo leet.. HAHA what a joke, But hey u guys gotta get ur punkte somehow :)
Why do you keep harping on the one kill you have had on me??? Was it that special to you? I died to you 1v1 on my crap macer, your point?

Sheesh every single day its a new post about that lol

V

Vortimer

I don't agree withthe mass numbers at some time.... but thats what happens in a larger guild, people come to your dot in uoam if you say something in vent.

A

AutobotArmyFTW

... Autobot, not quite sure what ur talkin about.. But u denathar and sammy.. are more than welcome to fight me necro and either blade or kylen depending who is on and we'll do it at the farms open field theyr'e champ.. And which noob FOA are you exactly?
I play a number of characters including Ironhide, a super dragon, Weltall, and Nox Arcane.

I'm just wondering how much of a "newb" I am now? I just wish you would stop with the "*whine* we're always outnumbered, */tear*" It's cool though, I like you guys, you have improved a great deal, now if you would stop making excuses every fight, and yes, being outnumbered is an excuse...

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
exactly vort! And im not pancakes about ur mass numbers, so dont pancake when we are mass outnumbered and choke it out, cuz thats just a tactical move for survival... but its funny when i say i got bubbles at brit gate, my crew says we're comin and i say no, i got it.. When that happens in ur vent, its omg omg omg lets get him 10v1 hahahah.. we sooooo leeett! Not talkin bad about u vort just the crew ur runnin with these days..

No im not holding onto that fight solus, just ppl try to say we're nothing but choke artists and im defending myself.. The only fght that someone has admitted to dieing and/or not running away is that fight with you.. Everyone else ive brought up said it never happened and blah blah, so its the only one that i have proof of that happened. So i use it as an example, but i will stop now :p.
But u can tell everyone else in ur guid to stop tryin to flame me, cuz you know ghost whisperer sat there right next to the bank watching and did not attack! That wasnt a set duel, it was a field fight in the middle of everyone else fighting and i didnt have to tell blade to not attack.
Im a man of my word and I have no reason to make up stories or lie about a game to make myself feel better, and my ego also doesnt make me call my whole crew in to avoid a possible death. Just speakin facts :)

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I play a number of characters including Ironhide, a super dragon, Weltall, and Nox Arcane.

I'm just wondering how much of a "newb" I am now? I just wish you would stop with the "*whine* we're always outnumbered, */tear*" It's cool though, I like you guys, you have improved a great deal, now if you would stop making excuses every fight, and yes, being outnumbered is an excuse...
Improved? we've always been better than ur whole guild! Weltall is not a good char, Nox is decent, and how is it that super dragon is the only char that pops alll over my screen when im running? Does that one char ping betterthan alll the rest, or do u just not use that certain program when ur on ur other chars? I don't make excuses for nething, but on the same note u dont need an excuse when its 10v2... its embarassing to u guys that we kill as many while outnumbered. Last time are entire guild was active was 6 at yew gate against 13 FOA and everyone fell with only one death of ours, so lets be serious! If nething we've gotten worse fighting only ur guild and no real talent out there to fight, prolly why we got smoked by uhoh the other night, must be rusty against talented players!

But Im not here to flame u cuz i barely know ur chars. But I'm still up for me necro and kylen or blade against u sami and denathar... Lets have some fun :p

A

AutobotArmyFTW

how are two of my chars better than the others? Weltall will destroy any char against him one v one. I don't run away and I don't let my crew die. The super dragon that ran you down the other day wasn't me, theres more than one ;< Surely you'll fight us again. BTW, I don't get embarassed because I wouldn't show up if the numbers were that off. Waste of my time when everyone wants a killshot.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
theres more than one superdragon in FOA? cuz this was an FOA super dragon.. With Bubbles and two others... Killed necro before i showed up.. Then all four chased me around wind.. Until the mages got smart and tried to box me in but i got that leet tele off on the only empty tile... and that whole time that 4 were chasing me that super dragon char was ahead of me poppin allll over.. but if that wasnt u than that would make sense cuz nox and weltall arent that fast. Honestly ive only saw weltall once and necro (beast) was fighting u and sami 2v1 and i came thru and he killed sami right when i got there, then we killed you.. So maybe u had an off day but a mage and a dexer vs one archer.. necro should have been owned, no way sami should have died.

Um this is dating wayyyy back cuz the last time all 6 members was active was june, but im pretty sure nox was in that fight of 13v6.. I could be wrong though.. I wish u had been there tonight to watch me and necro take out 5 of 7 Min members without either one of us dieing :p (i think 5 were FOA, i know fibble isnt but im not sure about suckless)

Neway good post on the pvp thread, this IRL BS is just plain ridiculous.. Ppl consider this game life, when its JUST A GAME...

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh and I didnt say two were better than the other.. My personal opinion is if you cant play a mage ur not that good of a pvper.. One kid called me out months ago sayin how hard is it to hit 5 or 6 buttons that a dexer has to hit? real skill there!!! I took that to heart and brought back my 97 and 98 days when i only played a mage.. Still getting better at it, and by far am not the leetest egomaniac out there, but I dont have much respect for other templates.. which is why i said nox from what ive seen was good, ive seen him get some kills.

Not to say that I talk bad about dexers, cuz true pvp temps are nething without animals or the hiding skill on them.. Stealthers and tamers are just terribad players.. Both temps are scared little girls who either have a beast do there work for them, or they smokebomb with their tail between there legs and run away when they get low on life. I still have an archer and play him occasionally but it takes a hell of a lot more brain power and talent to be able to hit every key on ur keyboard in cycling fashions lol.. Kinda sux havin my whole keyboard full up though :(

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not to say that I talk bad about dexers, cuz true pvp temps are nething without animals or the hiding skill on them.. Stealthers and tamers are just terribad players.. Both temps are scared little girls who either have a beast do there work for them, or they smokebomb with their tail between there legs and run away when they get low on life.
You realize Christina is a tamer right?.......

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not to say that I talk bad about dexers, cuz true pvp temps are nething without animals or the hiding skill on them.. Stealthers and tamers are just terribad players.. Both temps are scared little girls who either have a beast do there work for them, or they smokebomb with their tail between there legs and run away when they get low on life.

Oh really???????
:)

A

AutobotArmyFTW

nox and weltall arent that fast.

. I wish u had been there tonight to watch me and necro take out 5 of 7 Min members without either one of us dieing :p (i think 5 were FOA, i know fibble isnt but im not sure about suckless)
[/QUOTE]
Meh, I've been worse as of late, At least my casting is better than most on the server eh ;D.

Haha, I didn't have to be on, I logged in as it happened. Congrats, although poor pvp tactics on the other team did assist you, but because of their mistakes you guys came through and won.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You realize Christina is a tamer right?.......
yep she's a product of her environment, when we run 2 deep I dont complain about the pet, i even count him as a third person.. So i guess it was 3v7 sorrryyy.. I don't however hide behind pets when i have the 7 :p (like sooommmee ppl I know).

He made christina his pvm char neway, we just happened to get caught in despise with all of you when he was on her... Trust me though, necro is far better on his necro mage.. icq me for an even battle and we wont bring ne pets champ!

Nox Vandal, good to know there is actually a cool person in FOA, didnt think Issacc would allow such a thing :p.. Neway there tactics did help us, but with those odds ill take any help i can get haha