• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thanks for everyone's help

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hello All,

I've been playing UO off and on for 20+ years. But when I last tried to log in a few months ago I couldn't verify my verification code because it had an old email used as my log in and I no longer have that email address. It sucks because I lost my house and everything in it. I want to change that this email to my current email so that I can log in to the game again and i guess start over to some degree. I was going to say F it and be done forever with Ultima Online, but I miss playing the game and have come to the conclusion I need to get my log in info updated. THIS IS WHERE I NEED YOUR HELP!!! Has anyone been through this and can help me with a phone number or email of support for this game so I can have support change my previous email used for account management to a current email I use. I hope this all makes sense, and I really hope some of you can help me get back into the UO world!
Your best bet is to email Mesanna ([email protected]; [email protected]) and explain your situation, she will ask you information to prove the account is yours and give you options from there. Hopefully it works my friend :)

mihali

Sage
Hello All,

I've been playing UO off and on for 20+ years. But when I last tried to log in a few months ago I couldn't verify my verification code because it had an old email used as my log in and I no longer have that email address. It sucks because I lost my house and everything in it. I want to change that this email to my current email so that I can log in to the game again and i guess start over to some degree. I was going to say F it and be done forever with Ultima Online, but I miss playing the game and have come to the conclusion I need to get my log in info updated. THIS IS WHERE I NEED YOUR HELP!!! Has anyone been through this and can help me with a phone number or email of support for this game so I can have support change my previous email used for account management to a current email I use. I hope this all makes sense, and I really hope some of you can help me get back into the UO world!
There maybe several ways:

1- Do you remember what your old email was? Was that a google etc email? You might be able to reset the password on that email, using cell-phone verification etc. You will need the password for your UO account also eventually. Easient thing is to get your old email back, at least temporarily, then after you re-log back into the account info, you can change the email to your current one.
2- If none of the above, you will need to contact the staff emails provided on the account pages. Then they may need some form of verification to make sure the account was yours, like character names etc. also your personal info that you reported when the account was made.
3- Contact by email mesana, but try the other ways also.

You just need be a little patient, and this can be done. I know it is frustrating but be assured it can be done.

GeneralFlogger

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
took me a couple of years to get my oldest acct back... wasn't on thier part, I just had to remember the right things to give them... and it wasn't even that much, tbh, to get back chars I made when I was 12.