• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thanks everyone

• Thread starter Ugly Wrinkleflip
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

I just wanted to say thanks to all that showed up tonight for my first ever CEO run. I have to admit it was interesting to say the least. I finally got the hang of it I think. Congrats to everyone who won tonight. And I am sorry you got sad Bongo.

Secondly I would like to thank all of the toons that came to the last minute VP run for me. I appreciate you all showing up and helping my brother(first run) and myself have a wonderful battle.

Congrats to all the winners in both battles. And conmgrats to the fallen toons on the way. We couldnt have done it without you.

Thanks

Ugly Wrinkleflip:thumbsup:

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That was a fun VP, Congrats to your brother on his first win! :thumbsup:

S

SSniffleslam

About the bossbot battle, well, I'm really not sure if it's worth all that for one pink slip! And the bugs are not worked out...I got a 3 (that I counted) random -15's and a couple of times when using the seltzer bottle I lost -30 (two -15's when there should have only been one....) UGH!

That being said, thanks to all for coming, it was fun, but not THAT fun, and I don't know if I'll be back until they fix whatever is wrong.