• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thanks alot EA

Exgirlfriend

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your man posted that con blow was overpowered now it seems 2/3 of the people on my shard play that exact same toon

good job EA, you rule...experence tells me it would be totaly useless to ask when this issue is going to be addressed.

Did you ever stop to think WHY people leave your game?

C

canary

Your man posted that con blow was overpowered now it seems 2/3 of the people on my shard play that exact same toon

good job EA, you rule...experence tells me it would be totaly useless to ask when this issue is going to be addressed.

Did you ever stop to think WHY people leave your game?
Because its old and the graphics stink on both clients?

spoonyd

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They've already talked about the nerf on conc blow. Read up on the latest test center info and you'll find out about this sort of thing.

K

Kiminality

Actually, I think dear Ex is attributing the prevalence of templates using concussion blow on the fact it was noted by EA that it's overpowered.
Rather than the reason EA noted it was that lost of people used it because it was overpowered.

See, when you base conclusions off of a singular point of view, without perspective, then you end up waith lousy conclusions like this.

Ex, I refer you to... Most of the other complaining threads you've made
In which, a primary complaint is that "people mostly play the same templates"... A practice that has been so since before they made the announcement regarding Concussion Blow!

Oh, and weapons made from duped runics can also do the Concussion Blow special, if they're the right sort!
Ojnoes!

Hemisphere

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, and weapons made from duped runics can also do the Concussion Blow special, if they're the right sort!
Ojnoes!
Worse still, if you happen to be lucky enough to own one of those duped weapons (you know, through thousands of hours of dedicated gameplay) and kill someone with it, they'll probably HACK you so they can steal it, and then delete your characters!

WE JUST CAN'T WIN

(p.s. I know this to be true because it's happened 99% of the time to ALL of my freinds.)

A

Arch Magus

Hemi, remember your old avatar with the old dude that had a monocle?

I really like that for some reason. :D

And yes, I get owned on a regular basis by a certain Conc-blow'er on myshard.
Can't complain though, the only people that can kill me are macers, necros and dismount tamers.

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Hemi, remember your old avatar with the old dude that had a monocle?

I really like that for some reason. :D
Old dude? monocle? :confused: :confused: Well to us (irl twins), Hemi will always be the frosties kid since the day that was his avatar! :D :D

A

Arch Magus

Old dude? monocle? :confused: :confused: Well to us (irl twins), Hemi will always be the frosties kid since the day that was his avatar! :D :D
Cool, irl twins! neat.

So you do remember the avatar? It was from when he was the Rares forum Moderator...

T

T_Amon_from_work

But have you even considered one NICE remark? Just one? Seriously ...

Challenge: There are 7 days in a week last I checked. On one day of the week, you must post 1 good thing about the game. On the others, you can gripe all you want. I dare you.

Also, IMO ... if you cannot say ANYTHING nice, then it is time for you to depart because obviously the game is too far gone or your expectations are too high and the two shall never meet.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Challenge: There are 7 days in a week last I checked. On one day of the week, you must post 1 good thing about the game. On the others, you can gripe all you want. I dare you.

Also, IMO ... if you cannot say ANYTHING nice, then it is time for you to depart because obviously the game is too far gone or your expectations are too high and the two shall never meet.
Quote for the win.

If you can't say anything about a game you pay for and constantly complain, it's time to quit. Put that money towards something you actually like. You know, a GOOD investment.

Duskofdead

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

You think people stop playing a game they own, and go to its forums, to talk about how much they love it?

Wow. What cave you been living in since videogames and the internet existed side by side? :)

People don't typically run to the forum to post OMG! I FINALLY GOT MY HOUSE! YAY!

They DO run to the forum if they can't place a house for five days and GM won't answer them...

Seems to just be dodging valid points, and/or trolling, to only show up and basically say "ah well you're Mr. negative nothing will ever please you, say something positive or get out."

T

T_Amon_from_work

Actuially, there is room in the forums for gripes and compliments. Honestly! While I admit that gripes are prevailing (and deserved, IMO) there should be something GOOD that one can post - simply to show that they do look at things/work with stuff, etc.

I like the custom housing that went in with AoS.

I despise the Diablo-esque look that also came in.

Easy ... now you try it! <chuckle>

K

Kiminality

Seems to just be dodging valid points, and/or trolling, to only show up and basically say "ah well you're Mr. negative nothing will ever please you, say something positive or get out."
Actually, speaking personally, I love valid complaints.
I have a general dislike for the way posters can be all "Hate hate hate", then a dev comes in and says "hi, soon" and then they're all "Squeee!". Also, I don't like lolcats.
A legitimate complaint can be thought provoking, and well thought out.

Redressing the same complaint, on a weekly basis, makes me want to say unfavourable things.
Especially when the complaint is specious, at best.

Hell, if all else fails, if folk have a right to complain about the game, I have a right to complain about their complaints;)