• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thank You

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I know we say it a lot, But thank you for the time you took to give us this event tonight. It was a really awesome time, the monsters were hard enough to be challenging, but not too hard to handle. I had a blast, thank you again.

P.S. Don't hit Donal too hard when you find him. My guess is he's hiding out in the abyss somewhere hoping you wont look for him there *chuckles*

EM Molly O'Malley

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Donal is out scouring the realm, looking for your secret recipes for the cookies.
And we appreciate all the players that come out for our event. Faine and I both know we have the best players on Origin.

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My secret recipe for Cookies? It involves a lot of Alchemy and I fear Donal may actually blow up Sosaria if I gave it to him :lol:

C

Crystal Canyon

My secret recipe for Cookies? It involves a lot of Alchemy and I fear Donal may actually blow up Sosaria if I gave it to him :lol:
Pssst... EM Molly, the reason that False fears Donal may blow something up trying to make them, is that False himself has blown up several houses cooking! :sad3:

EM Molly O'Malley

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pssst... EM Molly, the reason that False fears Donal may blow something up trying to make them, is that False himself has blown up several houses cooking! :sad3:
I thought it was Faine that blew up the houses with her cookies....:gee:

OK, I better go run and hide....

*slinks away*

EMFaineMorgan

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought it was Faine that blew up the houses with her cookies....:gee:

OK, I better go run and hide....

*slinks away*
I'll have you know, I have NEVER blown up an entire house baking cookies! (yet) It was only the kitchen Molly and I put it mostly back together! hrmph

C

Crystal Canyon

I'll have you know, I have NEVER blown up an entire house baking cookies! (yet) It was only the kitchen Molly and I put it mostly back together! hrmph
And I'll just bet you got that cookie recipe from False!!! :)