• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thank you to all of our wonderful Dev's of TSO/EAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IWILLMISSEAL

Although this is a sad time for many of us simeepers... We shouldnt be so harsh on the Developers of TSO/EAL.. They did their best down to the very last moment. We shouldnt be " {censoring}" them w/ bad words and or thoughts.

Remember all of the good times, remember all of the wonderful friends many of us met. Remember those late nights when you couldnt sleep, who kept you company. Remember how wonderful it was to work as a team to be the best house in all of ToSO/EAL. Remember all of the good times during those Drop till you (pick your favorite thing you did) contests. Remember your first kiss, remember your first relationship, remember your first marriage. there are so many things you can remember and have special memories... Who do we thank for them wonderful memories

of course The Dev's of TSO/EAL : Greg, Larry, Sarah, Uri, Cort, Randy, Parizad, Mark, Lee, Margaret, Paul, Michael, Audrey, Laurent, Alex, Minkz, Vishwa, Cindy and Bing

I personally wanna thank you for the great times i had in TSO/EAL. The game has helped me through many rough patches in my life. Even though i said "No, its time I weaned myself from the game.." Many times ... I didnt till recently .. Im going to take the wonderful time and memories of the game w/ me ..

What are you going to take w/ you?

G

There is a current Thank You thread in City Hall.
It can be found here.

For anyone wanting to talk about special memories, please see the new forum:
EAL TSO Memory/Address Book here.

Locking this one up now.

Aster

Status
Not open for further replies.