• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement Thank you Royal Guards!

EMWillow

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
I made a mistake.
There were actually 3 who qualified for Sergeant, one person was not in attendance.

Anyone who feels they should have qualified can send me an email with their name and the best time to find you in game.
You can also meet with me after events to claim the boots.

You have until the end of September to claim your boots or they will be forfeited.

Please check the promotion information thread to make sure you qualify before contacting me. I do have a list and I really don't enjoy telling people they don't qualify :(

See you all Wednesday!

belkins

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I made a mistake.
There were actually 3 who qualified for Sergeant, one person was not in attendance.

Anyone who feels they should have qualified can send me an email with their name and the best time to find you in game.
You can also meet with me after events to claim the boots.

You have until the end of September to claim your boots or they will be forfeited.

Please check the promotion information thread to make sure you qualify before contacting me. I do have a list and I really don't enjoy telling people they don't qualify :(

See you all Wednesday!
If i had a private sash already and have attended every event since then shouldn't i be like corporal or sergeant? Could you tell us which character names are qualified for sergeant?

EMWillow

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
If i had a private sash already and have attended every event since then shouldn't i be like corporal or sergeant? Could you tell us which character names are qualified for sergeant?
What I did was started counting from scratch and didn't count the private sashes. Since everyone who showed up that day got a "private" sash, they were kind of meaningless.
For the boots and future promotions they will be titled "Rank of the King's Royal Guard".
I should note that it will be possible to stay at the rank if you don't attend any further events or email me to opt out.
Also some ranks (when you get up to Sergeant Major) take a lot of points to get out of, as each ranks number of points required for a promotion increases the higher you go.
The sashes were given out before I fine tuned the program. I also have spreadsheets to backup the ranks this time instead of just giving everyone the same thing like before.
I hope this explains things a little better :)