• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Thank you Nails!

Maleachi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good day dear readers!

The reason I made this thread is cause I want to show my gratitude to Nails.
As most of you know he hosted a few silent auctions over the last month.
Those auctions were done in my name... Well that is partially a lie since the items aren't actually mine. I have offered my help to a friend, who happened to find a cute idoc and who doesn't know his way as well around these boards as I do.

The first matter at hand was if we should accept a bid from 1 interested person for the lot or make more people happy and try to do a nice auction. So after carefully considering the options and consulting with some rares collectors I decided to let Nails do the auction. Also cause he offered to do so of course! ;)
And it turned out to be a great succes!!!!

Much more gold was made then was expected at first and my friend can consider himself a lucky man.

All this would not have been possible without Nails' help. He spent a lot of time and dedication in the auction to handle it all correctly and he did well!

I had not a single problem with him. So not only is he a great person to talk to, but he is also a great businessman! He handled over 42b gold for me and he handled it perfectly!

There is not much more I can add to this... I can only say that I can recommend anyone to do business with Nails!

Thank you Nails!

Kind regards, Maleachi

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
Can't agree with you more. He's helped me out countless times and asked for nothing in return. Nails is a truly upstanding member of this community!

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm gonna add to this list and say yep, Nails is awesome!

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I fully agree! Nails is always ready to help out. He usually puts other players ahead of himself! Thank you Nails for being such an awesome member of our community!

Cyanide_Mage

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Agreed. I don't think Nails gets as much praise as he deserves, but then again he never actively seeks praise which makes him such a stand up guy. He does what he does not for benefit to himself but to truly help others. Thank you for all you do Nails and keep up the good work :)

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nails is a class act. When it's time to pull the plug on this game an all are pretty pixels go poof, the friends I meet along the way are what i will remember most. :grouphug:

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Agreed with everything in this thread, great guy and definitely deserves a beer! (im buying)

Adeka

Sage
Stratics Veteran
As a new member of this community, I was immensly appreciative of the kindness the Nails showed me from the start. He even puts up with my constant barrage of questions via ICQ, and answers them all! And that's a lot of questions! I'm glad that Nails was one of the first members I met here and would hope that other new collectors have a chance to meet him and tap even a small amount of the lore he posseses! Thanks Nails!

Caveat Emptor

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
+1 more for Nails!
He is ALWAYS willing to lend a hand, whether its advice, broker help with a trade, help moving an item from one shard to another, or to just to chat with... and never wants anything in return.
The only bad thing about Nails is that hes got toooo much gold and keeps buying all the cool stuff.
:bowdown:

blue amber

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was a wonderful auction.
In addition, only he gave ICQ of the congratulatory address at my birthday.
I would like to also admire his humanity.

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Be the Hammer not the Nail, except in Nails case as he rules.