• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thank you LS for a wonderful time :)

Mazulat

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After a few trial seperations, I've decided to leave UO. I really wasn't planning to post a goodbye but UO has always been a community to me and it would feel odd walking away without some sorta notice.

I've been on LS for a couple yrs now and have been pretty low key since I got here. I ran a few vendors and did my crafting for folks, I hunted wityh various guilds and helped to equip new players when I could. And I have enjoyed my time on LS more than any other time I have spent in UO. Thank you. The folks here have been great for the most part. Reds have been good fights with ever changing tactics and blues have been both good customers and reliable resource providers. Auctions are active, peerless are busy, and trade is steady. I'd be surprised if more than 10 or 15 people knew who I was at any given time and even as an unknown in most hunting spots... there was always a spot for me to make the run or to help get keys or to hold the spawn. I wish some of the larger shards remembered what it was like pre-aos or even pre-tram. Community is what this game was founded on and for the most part, LS has a strong sense of the group, even when they dont really like a particular person or group or guild or faction or facet.

KK Done rambling. I'll be spending the next month selling and/or giving stuff away as I get ready to close my accts. No, I'm not hooking up the "can I have yer stuff" guys but I've been quietly unloading stuff to various groups and new players as I'm able. I was helped when I was new and I've helped new players ever since. I hope those of you that I've helped will do the same thing for the next batch of new players. Remember...new players are what keeps UO going and since we dont get many of em anymore...they are all much more valuble because of it. If they get fustrated or harassed and quit...thats one less reason for ea to keep supporting it...such as that support is... :p

TY again LS. Maz the Hammer / Serenity / Nadia / Mazuri / Mazulat

Shamus Turlough

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Always hate to see folks go Maz. Please take care and remember this community will be here if you need us.

Mazulat

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To peanutbutter...nope, thats not me. My nadia is a fisher/alch mule.

P

peanutbutter

ah, k. just checking. sorry to see you go, nevertheless.

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*packs a care package for Mazulat with a book inside*

Dear Mazulat,

Know that wherever your travels take you, you have left a mark on those left behind who wish you well. You will find a runebook inside this package so you may always return should you feel the desire. We will be here as a community of friends seeing friends off and welcoming others in return. It's what we do. *grins*

Safe travels,
Airmid