• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thank you guys!!!

• Thread starter Cantabrigian British
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Cantabrigian British

So far you've come through for me! Thank you so, so much. I know some of you... ok, most of you will think its gay but clicking my little dragon below will keep it from dying. It's NOT an ongoing thing, once it matures it will be fine. I just basically have 7 days to get it there. And, (thanks to all of you) I am almost there!

Seriously... thank you! I've been having the hardest time "growing" my dragon. I just want it to place in my sig. But my last 6 attempts my dragon died. :sad3: But, this is the farthest I've ever gotten it. Thanks to the help of you guys. Yeah, "you" the person reading this thread. Please, help me reach the "home stretch" by clicking, just once more on my little dragon below? Please, oh please?

F

Fayled Dhreams

sends the band of ninjas in to harvest the "just right" flesh of the dragonkin

dragon veal ....mmmmMMMMmmmmm:pancakes:

note: sig's are off and "dragon.site" blocked at its root via adblocker :thumbsup:

C

Cantabrigian British

sends the band of ninjas in to harvest the "just right" flesh of the dragonkin

dragon veal ....mmmmMMMMmmmmm:pancakes:

note: sig's are off and "dragon.site" blocked at its root via adblocker :thumbsup:

um... ok. Just thought my little dragon was cool. Hope you'll take the time to check him out.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
You're welcome. :)

C

Cantabrigian British

well... I hope it don't fall under the "spam" definition. Honestly.... In several people's posts on Stratics I have seen these cute little dragons. So, I myself, clicked on them. Finally I decided to get one, I mean, heck it's free. I just want one to put on the bottom of my signature. After they become adult, I think the "clicking" will be done. And then I'll just have the cute little dragon.

I just liked the little guy was all. So to those that were willing, again... Thank you. :)

K

Kiminality

Don't mind Aran.
He's just jealous that your dragon's getting more attention than he is.

C

Cantabrigian British

Thank you!

I just wanted to thank Stratics posters. It was "you" who helped me get my dragon to full maturity. Thank you, thank you... And, thank you for clicking on my little dragon, when he was an egg, when he was a baby, and now I have a fully mature dragon to put in my signature.

Thank you. :)

C

Cantabrigian British

Don't mind Aran.
He's just jealous that your dragon's getting more attention than he is.

Hehe, thanks. And btw, I love your avatar.

You might like one of these dragons. Just a thought. :)