• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thank you for the fireworks!

Rubber Superior

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They're lovely (probably because I'm drunk!)

Happy Whatever You Celebrate Everyone = I barely talk on here but I've been around for a LONG while, but somehow it seems like you're family, be safe, merry and hopefully happy :)

Rubber Superior

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm not that drunk that I feel like I could make a new thread, so I'll shove it in here...

What brought you to the game in the first place and when?

Must have been early '98 for me - just met my future husband (we've just celebrated out 26th year together 20th December gone). Both gamers (he's just installed the latest Warhammer and is laughing at me for 'still' collecting resources on Siege and 'AOL' Legends - yep, that's how old I am!).

Been reading the bollocks on here for many years, but barely talk until I'm drunk - Like now (used to be called Leather Lucy - but can't rememeber my old log in).

What keeps you here year after year? Stratics feels like a comfy pair of slippers for me - I 'know' most people but I've never met you and never will. I've been playing solo for many a year, but enjoy watching you all grow.

Not sure how to end this post..

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
The fireworks are great, thank you! Hope you all have a great 2024.