• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thank You Easter Bunny!!!!!

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dear Easter Bunny,

I'd like to thank you for the a wonderful Easter. It was a lot of fun to see so many people excited and having a great time running around like chickens with their heads cut off trying to find eggs. I was lucky to find two eggs, one for myself and one for my sister!!

I imagine it was a very long day for you and I hope you know how much we appreciate you and all that you do. I'm betting your button tail is drooping today and there is nothing like carrots to get you back up on your feet again so I'll be leaving some carrots for you on the Brit Bank Roof. If I may I would suggest that others do that too. A bunny can never have too many carrots!

With much appreciation,

Bucko the Kid