• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thank you all for attending

D

Dr. Moreau

The hunt went well. Many showed and had a great time. I hope most of you got some great stuff. The EoK member that started this all and spent hours of time with annie nox colloring bag balls and getting colord eggs and getting candy could not make it cause her Father was rushed to the hospital and is in intinsive care(my wife Erowen). She made me stay home with kids and make sure the event went off as planed. I wish to give a big thank you to UOCD (they know who they are) for there help when we needed it. Thank you people of legends for taking part and please check out our website and see all the pix that our photographer leathl took of the event.

I

imported_MageCruella

Thank you, this was very well done and all best wishes to "Dad".

G

Thank you for that generous event - it was a lot of fun and I'm glad it went off well. Nice to see Legends can still round up a crowd on a Sunday afternoon.

I hope that all works out well for the family - far too much mortality has been showing in the real world lately.

I

Immotep

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED!!! Those of you who missed it, boy did you miss some fun! Make sure you don't miss the next event! The Grand Prize Winners are as follows: Berserker's Maul to Nita (ELV), Blackthorn's Kyrss to Spelosty, Arcane Shield to Mirahlah, Hunter's Headdress to KILLSWITCH, Dryad Bow to Lord Douglas, Holy Knight's Breastplate to twoburntfouryou, Ethy Ostard Statuette to Enoch Pearlwind, 1 Million Gold check to The Count, Tunic of Fire to Most-Wanted, Gauntlets of Nobility to Gwen.
Here are some pics of the event.

G

It looked like alot of fun, wish i could have attended but alas i had to work irl.

And thanks guys, for giving legends stuff to do.

D

Dr. Moreau

Plan on keeping up the fun stuff. When we can afford it again we will do it again lol hopfuly next month we can have somthing for you all again. right now we are taped for a few weeks lol so it will be back to the same ol same ol for us lol hope to see ya all around.