• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tech Help] Text colour?

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Two things I'd like to know, the only two things that are stopping me using the EC full time really.

1. Can you set the chat log to display peoples text in the colour they appear in game, rather than them all being show as whatever colour you have set? I've tried it with two accounts logged on. One in CC with blue text, which shows in game as blue, but it's yellow in the chat log. I like to be able to tell at a glance text from two different people by just seeing the fact it's a different colour.

Same thing applies with guild mates/warred guilds/npcs/blue healers/reds in fell etc. I can't stand the fact they're all the same colour in the log. Please tell me it's possible to change else I might be forced back into 2d!

2. Can I improve the draw distance? If I'm zoomed out fully, I'll be running along and a house that's well onto my screen will just appear. Same happens with mobs/people etc. I can live with this one staying like this, but I'd prefer there to be a way to fix it!

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Two things I'd like to know, the only two things that are stopping me using the EC full time really.

1. Can you set the chat log to display peoples text in the colour they appear in game, rather than them all being show as whatever colour you have set? I've tried it with two accounts logged on. One in CC with blue text, which shows in game as blue, but it's yellow in the chat log. I like to be able to tell at a glance text from two different people by just seeing the fact it's a different colour.

Same thing applies with guild mates/warred guilds/npcs/blue healers/reds in fell etc. I can't stand the fact they're all the same colour in the log. Please tell me it's possible to change else I might be forced back into 2d!
would be a nice feature, but actually it's not possible...

2. Can I improve the draw distance? If I'm zoomed out fully, I'll be running along and a house that's well onto my screen will just appear. Same happens with mobs/people etc. I can live with this one staying like this, but I'd prefer there to be a way to fix it!
This is a server problem. The server send the same area to CC and EC, so you can't see/target more things :(