• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Testing Publish 56 on Origin??

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Publish 56, which might include some significant faction-related changes (who knows at this point), is supposed to hit Origin in about two weeks for a week of testing before it goes live on the other shards. What do people think about trying to get a few more characters into factions on Origin so we can really give that publish a good test drive before we're stuck with it on the other shards?

If you are interested and need some help with armor and weapons, I've collected a pretty fair amount of looted items and would be happy to give them out if you want them for training purposes. Shopping on Origin is...well, I guess go check it out before you commit to playing there. It's a topic of heated discussion every time it comes up on the Origin forums.

PM me if you want some help on Origin. I have a fairly decent tamer there if you decide to try a tamer and need help getting pets, or need hiryus, swampies, beetles, etc. If you need arrows, I can also help you do the champ spawn in Twisted Weald to get a good supply.