• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Test Toon Qualifications

craze49

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What do you need to do to qualify for a test toon? I'm considering applying but I'd like to know the qualifications first.

S

soupandquackers

You need to sign up and have a paid subscription, i hope thats what your asking. There is a very low chance you will get accepted though.

craze49

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok I applied but it said it put me on a waiting list. Does anybody know if the list is kind of full or if they need testers?

S

soupandquackers

Yes thats why i said you have a low chance of getting on it. Some ppl applied a long time ago and havent got accepted yet, so its is a loooong waiting list.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not necessarily. They need a variety of systems, operating systems, etc. If you had something unique on your computer when you sent your specs, you may jump up the list a bit.

craze49

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is Windows XP Home Edition Version 2002 Service Pack 2 with internet explorer v7 unique?

F

Flippers

There are many people with test accounts who left TT. People like me who have beta tested for games before and do some QA as part of my job has not gotten a test account in 2-1/2 years. For 2 of those years I used Win98SE

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you had 64 bit, you'd know. You would have to download/install different drivers for almost everything because of it.

craze49

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok then so I have a completely ordinary opreating system. About how long will I have to wait?

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Most likely a long time.
Gotta wonder if they accept anyone anymore. I mean, remember when they were testing the Mac version? They let anyone with a Mac test, but they closed their test accounts after.

S

Steveo

Gotta wonder if they accept anyone anymore. I mean, remember when they were testing the Mac version? They let anyone with a Mac test, but they closed their test accounts after.
You know, I haven't heard of anyone getting a test account like in the last 6 months. So I am guessing the only way to get accepted anymore is by your computers specs and depending on how many people quit there test accounts due to non play. I only see the sign up link once in a while. I wonder what they are needing these days?