• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Test Center 3 Going offline at 8AM

G

<blockquote><hr>

Cross posted from blog.

4:15 PM PST: Test Center 3 is back online. Enjoy.

Time for coffee!

Cheers,

Lee

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Lee, patching back there from EAL now, gonna check and make sure my simmie is the proper gender, and has the proper skills and all LOL. Only got 45 minutes to play until hubby takes the puter, but oh well, at least there'll be time to play there tomorrow after we get home from Memphis.

G

Well I just started my paying subscription now but I live in TC3 cause all my peoples are there.. I miss my Sophie and DJ Shaun and Max and Oh tear *crying* please let me back in LOL... is there a pill to cure this addiction? Not that I want it but......... ya know.. my degree won't get to me if I don't study... hmmm maybe EA and my College are in cahoots!!! LOL hahahaha

G

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM ONLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH I LOVE YOU EA&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; until the next time you make me cry ! LOL

C

coyoteee

I'm currently patching over from EA Land to TC3 (to be a good tester) and the download of the 13.6 MB update is going pretty slow. Is this because everyone is now updating from the East Coast server?

~Coy

C

coyoteee

<blockquote><hr>

I'm currently patching over from EA Land to TC3 (to be a good tester) and the download of the 13.6 MB update is going pretty slow. Is this because everyone is now updating from the East Coast server?

~Coy

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok. Patched over, though it took about 15 minutes. Went to my house - no lag. Yay. But...

Now I'm patching back to EA Land and its telling me it encountered a file it didn't expect, so it's verifying the game. I sure hope I don't end up in a verifying loop.

~Coy

C

coyoteee

Ok I'm stuck in a verifying loop. Gives me the choice for an 11.4 or 14.5 MB update, gets a few seconds into it and says its encountering that file it didn't expect. I feel like I'm on a verifying merry-go-round. Help?

~Coy

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

Ok I'm stuck in a verifying loop. Gives me the choice for an 11.4 or 14.5 MB update, gets a few seconds into it and says its encountering that file it didn't expect. I feel like I'm on a verifying merry-go-round. Help?

~Coy

[/ QUOTE ]

that is why i will never ever never ever never ever play in TC3 if its not on the same patch as EA Land until that bug has been fixed for months. I mean I wish i could help and test, but not if i cant get back into EA Land with my main sim

I

imported_LFancey

coyoteee,

I will be in the office rather early to start the EA-Land Migration. Lets see if we can talk while the Database copy is going on and figure out what might be happening. Time spent here may help me understand how this occurs and we can find a cause and ultimate solution.

Yahoo me at LFanceyEA

Thanks for trying it out.

Lee

C

coyoteee

You got it. I have a business networking meeting in rl til about 2:30 EST, but I'm yours afterwards.
Thanks Lee.

~Coy