• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tesla fail blog:

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SUPRsalad

Here is the first of a series of screenshots, I am dubbing 'The Tesla Fail blog'. . .
'How long did it take you to find a healer?', i wonder...

Tesla checking his email at Destard Fail:

S

SUPRsalad

Oh no response Tesla? You gonna 'roxxor me on yr main?'...
:heart:

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here is the first of a series of screenshots, I am dubbing 'The Tesla Fail blog'. . .
'How long did it take you to find a healer?', i wonder...

Tesla checking his email at Destard Fail:
Yeah, my son was crying, so I had to walk away.... Doesn't matter to me what's going on in the game... RL first.

AND I am still dead there... I haven't logged back on yet....

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, my son was crying, so I had to walk away.... Doesn't matter to me what's going on in the game... RL first.

AND I am still dead there... I haven't logged back on yet....
Look how hard he is trying to defend himself. LOL.

:stretcher:

Jubei.. Good job sir. Exterminating scumbag , degenerate , red neck , idiotic , smelly trolls.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're getting way too out of hand with that man. You know.. There are other places on the internet to talk about your personal life. We don't want to know about your personal likings here. Sir/mam/sirmam or whatever you are. Big headed troll.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're getting way too out of hand with that man. You know.. There are other places on the internet to talk about your personal life. We don't want to know about your personal likings here. Sir/mam/sirmam or whatever you are. Big headed troll.

M

McVie

What about you leaving your boy to die in destard not long ago gemma. You didn't even try to x-heal you just ran away man. Yet you're proud to have a cropped kill shot? I say boooooo that's weak. :shots:

Status
Not open for further replies.