• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Template suggestions

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I have an archer tamer and I am not liking it too much and am looking for a change. I am not looking to add any bardic skills. Suggestions?

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Could you say what is your current template and why I don't like it? I were going to make an archer-tamer...

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
I am not looking to add any bardic skills.
IMHO if you are going to use taming mastery then only discordance will be useful. Other bardic skills are useful too but IMHO don't worth spending 120 points.
But if you are going to use bard mastery then I suggest to get Discordance and Provocation.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
IMHO if you are going to use taming mastery then only discordance will be useful. Other bardic skills are useful too but IMHO don't worth spending 120 points.
But if you are going to use bard mastery then I suggest to get Discordance and Provocation.
I already have a bard/tamer all 120 real skill where I swap out disco and peace so I am wanting to do something different with this one.

Tame 93.1
Lore 108
Vet 100
Archery 90.6
Tactics 88.4
Chivalry 73.5

I have jewels and other things to bring the skills up as I was playing around with this template.

I already have an archer and I am finding that I am forgetting about my archery when using my pets so I was looking for other ideas.

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Magery 92
Med 120
Taming 120
Lore 120
Vet 93
Necro 100
SS 120
There are 765 points total.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Magery 92
Med 120
Taming 120
Lore 120
Vet 93
Necro 100
SS 120
There are 765 points total.
Interesting, I have not done much with necromancy at all. What necro spells would I be using primarily?

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Get rid of archery / dexxer related skills and play a mage tamer.

Magery, Eval, Taming, Lore, Vet, Spellweaving, Meditation.

Get a level 3 taming mastery and make both taming and lore 120/120. Spellweaving at 120 for WoD at the end. Magery atleast 100 (you could boost up with scrapper or something like Crystalline ring or the new Kotl city ring). Vet 80-90. Whatever is left to Meditation.