• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Template Questions

Lord Hunter76

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Greetings UO Friends,
I am returning after about a 5 year or so break I have been playing on and off for about 15 years and I always struggle when it comes to crafting suits and picking best templates. I am primarily a PVM I have seen PVE but not sure of its meaning. I struggle with where to build the skill to and mod the rest for a well rounded char. I unfortunately have a few chars where I went 120 on everything and that was before imbuing and things of that nature. I would hate to drop some skills down after how hard it was to get to the 120 on certain skills. Anyway for this post I am trying to look at a couple options and do some re-arranging. First I hear Sampire alot and am interested in trying to get one started any info on that would be great. Also on Crafting I think I hve decided to invest in Full soulstones to stone those and pull them when I need them. However I am trying to find out a fisherman or fisherwoman template that would be good I tried necromancy but not real good with it so I am looking for feedback. I would like to be able to solo fish and protect myself from the monsters I am at 114 fishing so monster happen often and as I dont look at fishing to be a craft so to speak I need to fit in to a template . I would greatly appreciate any feedback and though I have been around I often feel like a newb when the game is constntly ever changing lol.