• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Template problem

H

Hoody

Currently i have 120 med, 0 inscribe, 5mr and 45% lmc, 115 mana. In my template i have 20 skill points left, so im wonder if i dropped my med to 40, inscribe to 100, would this work for pvp, am i going to constantly run out of mana or does it sound like a good plan?

G

Depends on your suit build if you would run out of mana or not but I would expect that you would.

Suggestion use soulstones - put inscription on to get your benefits from the resist boost and lower protection loss (see FAQ if you dont know what i mean) then soulstone inscription and put the med back on.

There are only a few attack spells that get the DMG bonus from inscription and I doubt that you will find those spells are worth it to keep inscription on the char fulltime.