• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Template help from the evil side

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think on a PK character detect is a bit of a waste. Here's why:
Since you will stealth around the victim won't be able to see you unless you make a mistake. This allows you to stalk your victim. If the victim runs hiding (and stealth) it will in 99% of the cases be a caster type character, usually a mystic. So even if the victim remains stealthed most of the time casting summons and looting will reveal them. This is the time to strike: deathstrike, so they won't run (or take huge damage if they do), conflag potion, so they have to run (or take damage from the potion), add dp shuriken, armor ignore etc. and you will in many cases have a dead victim at your feet.

Tracking can be nice in case the victims runs and hides, but Jack of all trades bonus usually does the trick (you have time for fails since you're stalking your victim).

If you need to reveal someone hidden use conflagration potions again. You could also try to cast the spellweaving spell thunderstorm with Jack of all trades and preferably a str 6 arcane focus to increase range and damage. The damage has a chance to reveal as well.

This template should do the trick: 120 fencing, ninjitsu, 100 tactics, poisoning, alchemy, hiding, 80 stealth

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Why crafter? Why crafter ? :sad3::sad3::sad3::sad3::sad3:... We are only poor man that have to mine stone and cut tree each day to feed our family :Begging::Begging::Begging::Begging:... Do you want little kids die because their parents can't back home with food? :Begging::Begging::Begging:...
Hihih :gee::gee::gee:... Well at least,if you can,don't loot their tools or basic gear ;);). In a future maybe you'll need their help :p:p:p.
Magichands :D

Cpt Piddlewash

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
It's not looked upon with high regard considering crafters can't or won't fight back.

But there are some out there. Just look in gen chat for people who 'Own the shard' or anyone who replies to my post with "salty", "Yu mad?" or "Get outta siege if you don't like it" ;)
Why crafter? Why crafter ? :sad3::sad3::sad3::sad3::sad3:... We are only poor man that have to mine stone and cut tree each day to feed our family :Begging::Begging::Begging::Begging:... Do you want little kids die because their parents can't back home with food? :Begging::Begging::Begging:...
Hihih :gee::gee::gee:... Well at least,if you can,don't loot their tools or basic gear ;);). In a future maybe you'll need their help :p:p:p.
If I wanted a "fair" fight I'd go after the PvPers...:eyes:...besides I am not that good...

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I wouldn't worry too much, the name Cpt Piddlewash hardly inspires fear and terror in Coco let alone me :p Think even Coco could take him *gets out sewing kit and prepares to strike*