• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Temp Oceania Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stumpy

Will put this here just in case Citizens of Oceania want to sell something over next week or two. Just reply to here if you are selling or buying anything.

F

Fink

Price Check on "a dread warhorse".. anyone care to guesstimate? :confused:

F

Farscape

I have 2 palm trees and a few ohilli trees some palms etc but they not going to be cheap
the palms 10 mill each (bargins)ohilli trees 2 mill each small palms 1 mill not sure if there are many left around the place
morning glories 1 mill rocks 100k few small pieces of walls
4 wooden benches 1 mill 2 display cases 3 mill each
wooden floor boards 100k each lots odds ends in plant life 100k each complete fallen logs (3 piece set 5 mill each)
wooden fencing etc 100k each piece
toadstools 100k each and a few odds ends

M

Mr Plod

Im looking to get my hands on as many different types of ophidian rations as possible.
Go hunt ophidian's in T2A. They should be spawning the rations again.

A

Azureal

Go hunt ophidian's in T2A. They should be spawning the rations again.
Ahh! I had wondered this, and whilst I had looked for ananswer, I figured they no longer spawned. Excellent.

Request cancelled! For now...

**EDIT**

Hmm, does this mean weapons and those snake skin things are spawning again too?

S

shonsu

I have 2 palm trees and a few ohilli trees some palms etc but they not going to be cheap
the palms 10 mill each (bargins)ohilli trees 2 mill each small palms 1 mill not sure if there are many left around the place
morning glories 1 mill rocks 100k few small pieces of walls
4 wooden benches 1 mill 2 display cases 3 mill each
wooden floor boards 100k each lots odds ends in plant life 100k each complete fallen logs (3 piece set 5 mill each)
wooden fencing etc 100k each piece
toadstools 100k each and a few odds ends
I am interested in date palms. ICQ 414-375-136 :)

K

Katlene

im after some small pieces of the rough sand stone walls got any of those?

J

Jutsin

Selling:

Ornament Of The Magician - 11m
Totem of the Void - 800k
Arcane Shield - 700k
Fey Leggings - 300k
Soul Seeker - 70k

These prices are based on what I could find at vendors in Luna, then subtracting roughly 10%.

Prices are somewhat negotiable if you happen to buy more than one item, or if you can offer me an item to trade.

ICQ or MSN me if you're interested.

F

Fink

Hmm, does this mean weapons and those snake skin things are spawning again too?
Just rations & skins; no weapons, orders or journals. The last of the invasion spawn was killed off a few months back and the special stuff is no longer obtainable.

L

LadyArden

I've seen people selling the Warhorses in Luna for 400k to 500k, so not that unreasonable. It's also possible that they will be around after the event still remember... nothings certain!

F

Fink

I've seen people selling the Warhorses in Luna for 400k to 500k, so not that unreasonable. It's also possible that they will be around after the event still remember... nothings certain!
Thanks, that sounds okay.

I have a mob of them but I'm hoping they become a static spawn, actually. I'd like to add them to my horse trader's usual stock, even though he mostly deals in no-requirement mounts.

:bdh:

K

Katlene

you need to be a tamer to use them yeah? think i remember reading they are the next step up from a nightmare

F

Farscape

you need to be a tamer to use them yeah? think i remember reading they are the next step up from a nightmare
Another disadvantage of the event
when is there going to be one that all can participate in with equal reward?especially since it seems trades are the only char left doing anything :lame:

F

Fink

They're like a mare with double stats, plus they take three control slots. Also, when you say "trick" they douse the area around them in black smoke and make a rasping sound.

A

Azureal

**EDITED**

BUYING:

Looking to buy standard colour Campion flowers, about 10-15 of them. Guri's has been out of stock for the past week or two. If anyone has some laying around Id be more than happy to pay very well for them.

L

LadyArden

I've got 12-18 plain campions I've grown, you can ICQ me at 30632506 or leave me a message on the forums when/where to meet. Cheers!

A

Azureal

@ Lady Arden - Added you to my ICQ. Will catch up in game when it suits you best.

BUYING:

1 of each:

Ratman Statue
Troll Statue
Orc Statue
Zombie Statue(dependant on price)
Cow Statue(d.o.p)
Llama Statue(d.o.p)

Also looking to buy an Ethy Horse and Ostard, willing to pay 2.5m for both
(1.25m each)

S

shonsu

Selling gold, US $1.20/mill. Paypal verified only. ICQ 414-375-136

WildWobble

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pigments for sale i have a full set of 10 of the good ones (invuln berserker rum dancer exc...) all unused 50mil for full set. also selling a blessed crimson and a blessed chiv mark.. CC for 18 mill chiv mark 5 mil.

F

Farscape

Pigments for sale i have a full set of 10 of the good ones (invuln berserker rum dancer exc...) all unused 50mil for full set. also selling a blessed crimson and a blessed chiv mark.. CC for 18 mill chiv mark 5 mil.
See the EVE guild and put them into the june Auction

D

Dain

BUYING:

Inquisitors Resolution: 30m; totally negotiable just PM me.

Bkits: 2.5m - As many as oceania has.

Runic Hammers: Aggy, 7m, Ver 14m, Val 28m

Legs: 5 15 0 21 10 LRC 16+ 2mr

Tunic: SAME AS ABOVE

Spirit of the Totem (NOT CURSED)

SELLING:

120 Mage PS: 15m

Ornie: 13.4m

Tokuno Dye TOKENS: 6.2m

All negotiable; ICQ Me on 146576201

D

Dain

Please scrap the Armor and Inquis from my list.

*Not happy you can't edit posts after 15 mins*

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm selling:

120 Discordance - 800k

120 Spellweaving - 1mil

120 Provocation - 1.2mil

Breathe of the Dead(UNCURSED) - 500k

S

Shalquin

Selling Luna House, NE LUNA next to the vacant plot House owner = Soreus

icq 100390446

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Not happy you can't edit posts after 15 mins*
Huh? i have no prob editing or deleting any of my old posts. Just click the 'edit' button at the bottom of the post next to Quote, Quick reply etc

F

Fink

Which stats make a decent runic weapon?
36% DI
If you GM Arms Lore, you'll get 40% DI as standard; 35% from exceptional quality, +5% from the Arms Lore bonus. You're getting +1% DI from having 20 Arms Lore from the human Jack of all Trades bonus. Arms Lore also give +5 random resists to armour pieces you craft. Hope this info helps.

A

Azureal

Thanks Fink, might have to consider putting Anat on my Mule then.

Selling:

3 x Char Transfer Tokens @ 10mil each.

4 x Adv Char Tokens @ 4mil each.

S

Sneaky

Selling unused PURE white "You light my candle of love, _____! Signed:____" gift card.

PM me :)

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Selling unused PURE white "You light my candle of love, _____! Signed:____" gift card.

PM me :)
If you sell that, PM me the price you get cos ive got like 7 of them i might sell. Didnt know they were rare? rareish?

S

Sneaky

If you sell that, PM me the price you get cos ive got like 7 of them i might sell. Didnt know they were rare? rareish?
Yeh I'm just learning this myself also, but saw one for sale in Luna for 28mill yesterday now its gone?

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They are not rare since after the last lot of valentines cards were issued, they were rare the first issue the time before, as for the one that was priced at 28 mil that must have been an error or someone pricing to fool an unsuspecting buyer.

As an indication after 2006 valentines issue I collected 2 whites (in about 400 trades) with all the chars I have plus xshard trading all shards. In 2007 after trading I have at LEAST 100 of them in white, in all card wordings.

I am keeping the set circled in this link: White Cards

The rest are for trade, either to people after a set or as a hand in. PM me if you are interested in keeping a set, will swap cards if you need a color etc.

Buyer beware :fake:

Mezzac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all,

I am looking for an open book (either direction) - PM if able to assist.

Thanks

F

Fink

I have a few nice dread warhorses for sale/trade, first in gets the better pet:

100k gold each
-OR-
10k Spring Clean ticket points
-OR-
4 Obsidian Blades/Chaos Shields (vanguard loot)
----
25% Discount on 2nd purchase if buying two, haggling welcome.

Dr Dealgood
House of Good Deals - Used Mount Sales

Also: Oceania Trade Forum is now up. :thumbup1:

H

Held

Buying Gauntlets of nobility and a blackthorn's kryss, undead and demon

icq me: 345-248-852
ty

D

Danny1

Hello all,

I am looking for an open book (either direction) - PM if able to assist.

Thanks

How much are you willing to pay for one?

I also have a cpl nice fencing wepaons for sale if anyone is interested. Pm me ;)

Assasin Spike

Hit Stam 38
Hit Light 38
Hit Mana 38
Dci 11
Dmg Inc 45

Leaf Blade

Hit Stam 20
Hit Fireball 32
Hld 44
Ssi 20
Dmg Inc 40

Danny

JediSith

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
By accident i select 2 Donation Luck Bracelets.

Trading 1 Donation Luck Bracelets for 1 ring.

S

Starla

Buying lots of plain campion flowers. PM me here / ICQ me at 219 969 583 with price and amount. Thank You!

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Selling Trammel Keep, 5 mil ONO, nice location. PM me or see me in game, or icq 26 471 683

D

Dain

Buying Bulk Potion stacks!

This means potions not in a keg!

Greater Cure: 10k per 100

Greater Heal: 10k per 100

Greater Explosion: 15k per 100

Want heeeeeaps of each.

ICQ me rather then PM: 146576201

E

Edina Monsoon

Hello Everybody,

I have a pair of Reading Glasses of the Arts that I would like to sell. I don't know what to price them at, but if I were to do the donation quest to the library, they are 800,000 points and if you get 1 point for 15 gold, that's 800,000 times 15 you get 12 million.

Are they worth that much or what can I realistically get for them?

Thanks,

The Glorious Lady Edina Monsoon

K

Katlene

FYI guys we have a trade forum to use now. I think stumpys mia, not seen him online for a while so he hasnt done anything with this thread
Here is a link to the trade forum.
Happy Shopping :D

A

Azureal

Hello Everybody,

I have a pair of Reading Glasses of the Arts that I would like to sell. I don't know what to price them at, but if I were to do the donation quest to the library, they are 800,000 points and if you get 1 point for 15 gold, that's 800,000 times 15 you get 12 million.

Are they worth that much or what can I realistically get for them?

Thanks,

The Glorious Lady Edina Monsoon
Isnt it also possible to simply hand in checks, which you get a ratio of 1:1 for? If so, an 800k point item = 800k gold.

Im sure the hand in lists state Gold at 1:15 and checks at 1:1

E

Edina Monsoon

Isnt it also possible to simply hand in checks, which you get a ratio of 1:1 for? If so, an 800k point item = 800k gold.

Im sure the hand in lists state Gold at 1:15 and checks at 1:1
Um, no, if you look at the information that is displayed when you put your mouse pointer thing over the check to turn in, it states, checks are the same value as gold you turn in so a 15000 check would only still be 1000 points.

But thanks for trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.