• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

temp NaK thread

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
small

(Max Fleischer, a Saturday morning staple years ago..... or so I'm told ;) )

and because I cannot seem to make a youtube embed work today, here's the link

N

NaKasha Saran

sleepy

(hi all! just wandered by and thought I would check in and see who all is still playin! I was very suprised to see my thread still going strong... wowsers! How is UO?)

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
head

*waves to NaK*

good to see the originals checking up on us :) as for the lands, well, everyone is out on the water :D battling pirates, pulling up bigger, badder sea beasties...... however, there is always room for a meticulous tailor, if ya happen to know one...

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
(thought this might be a thread stopper, but after considering it, no, it's not)

Burnett

(link included for all you young'ns)

G

grandpa otis

john..........

We're still breathing(most of the time anyway), just took a 2-3 month sabbatical plus sharing my time with GL shard preparing for the possibilty of Legends giving up the ghost entirely one day :(

G

grandpa otis

melon.............. yah, I know its not spelled that way :)

and Devil, I bit my tongue, but no one was around to see it, sad isn't it? :(