• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

temp egg thread?

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just wondering if we could start a temp "click da eggz" thread in here.. used to be one in the tamer's forum... if it's not allowed, lemme know

but before you delete me, clicky da eggz, please!

M

Mayadevi

Awww so cute !

*click*

*click *

I just got mine, I'm actually not sure how they work, or what i am doing, but my first two hatched today somehow !

I guess it's sort of, "click here for cuteness?"

Mayadevi

H

Hermione

*also click*

hey, our little blue ones can play together ;)
good luck with your eggs and dragons further on!

greets
steffi

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*clicks all da eggz and babies*

and a paper egg, Mayadevi!! how wonderful :) they don't seem to be available very often, and the only one I ever found died the very next day :sad4:

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you'll know why when it hatches, RenaLynne, and then you'll be hooked ;)

*clicks all da eggz*

G

greatpumpkinator

Over half the week is gone...and none have cracked yet... *cries*

YAY....they're cracking now!

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
lol i was just thinking that we needed a dragon egg site. I keep saying I'm not going to get any more but it is so habit forming. I've been using another site which was set up just for egg clicking. I'd post it but i'm not sure if we are allowed too.

christy1221

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to have that site I keep killinng my poor eggs. I'm not very good at it I just started last week. :sad4:

M

miss_samara

Are there any tips for actually getting eggs? Every time I click, there are never any eggs. :(

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
at the top of every hour they seem to be there.... saw a post a while ago that the site was going to randomize it, but I've not found eggs at any other time

keep clickin' and good luck!

*edit* and be sure to check for abandoned eggs

AyaraBlue

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*clicks like crazy to help hatch some little ones*
(Got my first egg about 2 weeks ago, and am now quite addicted)

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm thinking they should do more different kinda critters.. was just checking my scroll, and Chi Chi Chick has... are ya ready?...... 39487 views, 8706 unique views and 185 clicks and she's just over a month old .... next closest is the very first one I got with 6678 views ...

this is her, Aesop (named before I thought to look for either male or female)

P

PoCove

How do you get them on the forum i tried ..All of mine died because i did not have them on??

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PoCove, after you've stolen an egg, go to your scroll page and you'll see columns with titles "view" "actions" and "get code"...... click on the "get code" linky and on that page you'll see four different blocks with url's in them.... copy this one

then come here, go to your control page and paste the url into your signature and your dragon egg becomes your siggy.... I think we're only allowed four urls in the siggy box, so don't load up on eggs you can't display, or yes, they will die from lack of attention

good luck!!!

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Howdy,

Just posting this here as this is one of the only two dragon egg threads I have seen so far. Would like to cut down on how many messages I have been sending out.

*Orvago smiles*

While we love the dragon egg signatures and feel that are a great part of the community, we must request that if users use multiple dragon eggs, that they keep them all on the same line to keep them within our image restriction, which applies to images combined, not individually:

M. Please adhere to the following restriction for images that are not directly related to the topic of the thread under discussion:

- Maximum size of image file(s): 50k (51,200) bytes
- Maximum height of image(s): 125 pixels
- Maximum width of image(s): 600 pixels
If everyone could keep their dragons from running away from each other and keep them all on the same line, it would be greatly appreciated!

*you gain 0.1 herding*

Many thanks!

*Orvago bows*