• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tech question about computers

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have discovered that some of the smartest people when it comes to computers play UO. Especially on Catskills. Anything from adjusting your monitor to the optimal setting to play uo to the best way to run a mouse thread.
Therefore I thought this the best place to ask. Does anyone know how to "fix" adjust this:

I don't even know where to find: administrator. help?

I

imported_spontanius

Not sure if this will be of much help since you didn't provide a lot of details on what is causing that problem and where. It looks like you have a ColdFusion application throwing an unhandled exception(meaning something went wrong and wasn't handled right), in this case it tried to convert an empty string(which is what the "" means) to a number. The "Administration.." etc. means that you would need access to whatever machine is running that particular application and then adjust some settings that would give you more information about the error.

To actually do something about the error, you have three choices:
1) Don't input an empty string to whatever is causing that problem.
2) Fix the problem in the application(which requires you know how to program in ColdFusion, that you have access to the source etc.)
3) Report the bug to whatever company/person that made the program

I hope that was helpful at least in some way.

G

<blockquote><hr>

What were you using ColdFusion for?

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe he doesn't want to pay his electric bill....or has a problem neighbour.....
errr no that would be Cold Fusion