• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

TC3 testing results - anti bot measures

G

This thread has been set up temporarily for people to post factual feedback on the anti bot measures currently being tested in TC3.

Please keep your comments, opinions, complaints, rants, praise, adorations, musings, speculation and theories to the existing discussion thread here .

If you feel so inclined, please share details here of your testing in TC3, how much you've earned and how quickly your payouts have been reduced.

This is an experimental thread, if it doesn't work out as intended it will be locked and fed to the fishies

Polly

G

I've been testing in TC3 this weekend. As soon as I had made 3k, my payouts reduced. 3k was made up of a round of code yesterday, one shift at the factory and a few boards. Today at the factory I reached 3k, I still got the pop up menus telling me what I should have earned but I got a greatly reduced payout. The pop up messages said 240 (15 bots), 272 (17 bots) and 304 (19 bots). I received 19, 17 and finally 15. Out of 5 of us at the factory, not one person got the full amount as eveyone else had also reached their "cap". A few people left after the first shift because it wasn't worth working for 15 bucks.

Next I went to try chalkboards and made 2 simoleans per chalkboard with 10 other sims doing the same and 13 in logic. Before the factory I was getting around 27 per board. Went skilling for 30 minutes, interacted over chess, chatted to the room, went back to boards and made a further 2 simoleans first board, and then 1 simolean the next board !

Polly

I

imported_Spaghetti Legs

I'll check this out later today and hope to report back.

I

imported_Juniper Skye

<blockquote><hr>

I've been testing in TC3 this weekend. As soon as I had made 3k, my payouts reduced. 3k was made up of a round of code yesterday, one shift at the factory and a few boards. Today at the factory I reached 3k, I still got the pop up menus telling me what I should have earned but I got a greatly reduced payout. The pop up messages said 240 (15 bots), 272 (17 bots) and 304 (19 bots). I received 19, 17 and finally 15. Out of 5 of us at the factory, not one person got the full amount as eveyone else had also reached their "cap". A few people left after the first shift because it wasn't worth working for 15 bucks.

Next I went to try chalkboards and made 2 simoleans per chalkboard with 10 other sims doing the same and 13 in logic. Before the factory I was getting around 27 per board. Went skilling for 30 minutes, interacted over chess, chatted to the room, went back to boards and made a further 2 simoleans first board, and then 1 simolean the next board !

Polly

[/ QUOTE ]

G

I am going to make a brand new sim on a new account(so I can be sure that I will not have spent anything in my initial pool, I cannot be sure of that in any of my existing sims unless I wait another 7 days) and skill her in creativity for the DJ job (sounds like everybody and their nephew is doing robot hehe) and I will test this out.

Thanks Polly for giving us a fresh place to post test results

ETA: I began my sim today skilling in creativity, and spent some time trying to find the DJ job on the computer but thus far have been unable to. She did get 5 of the 10 points I need for creativity though, so it's a start. Tomorrow I'll finish getting her creativity points and hope that a job comes up on the DJ track. I don't think I'll be posting much tomorrow other than any progress I make with this though. I'm finding the overall negative attitudes to be more depressing than the new cap. Guess the days of positivity and optism were fun while they lasted

R

Rachael2008

I started testing my TC3 sim on Saturday evening (UK time) for a couple of hours, tested a few hours on Sunday and a fair bit of today. This has been in my usual careless fashion - hours spent in front of finished jams, going to the factory (always alone) and finding myself waking up later to have all the machines broken and only two mins left on the shift etc. I've just blown the limit now and am getting the $1 payout for jams so I guess I'm now one of those rare 2% too!

G

Day 2 and a half !

I received my 500 weekly payment when I logged in - yay me !

Went straight to a logic money house and made 68 simoleans on 2 boards, so far so good.

Went home, spent 200 simoleans on repairs and restocking the fridge.
Went to work at the factory, first shift we made 19 robots for 304 simoleans. I was credited with 302 simoleans (what happened to the other 2?)

Next shift, we only made 14 bots for 224 simoleans, I got paid 1 simolean !
19 bots again on the 3rd shift - should have received 304 simoleans, I got paid 1.
Because it was a good team and I felt bad leaving, I hung around for the 4th shift - 18 bots, 288 simoleans and I got paid 1 simolean. Someone else hit their payout cap.

Went to a money house, two people there had hit their caps. I cleaned all the showers and made all the beds (people in TC3 are very messy!), made a board and got 1 simolean. Went somewhere else, greened, made a friend, gave 3k to another sim on a different account, back to boards - still 1 simolean.

Someone else commented that they reached their cap yesterday but were able to make 250 today. I asked if he'd spent any money, but he was too busy ranting to hold a decent conversation with so I gave up.

So today I received 500, spent 200 in non-player to player transactions and so far have been able to make 375.

Polly

G

ok repost from anti-bot thread:

some tests results so far:

Expenditure: 3k a day (1k on unloading cc which has doubled in fee for half the size of content and now is more expensive than I can sell for)
Serenades: lost count
Logic 20.99 : chalkboards 1
Robot Factory level 9: one round 70

Expenditure: 0
Logic 5: chalkboards 22
Serenades: 0
Robot Factory level 1: one round 378 (this is 12 more than stated in the earnings dialog box)

G

Well I spent this weekend testing out the new cap limits and here is what I found out.......

Reached my cap so I did the following.............

Visited 7 differnt houses
Made 6 new friends
Donated to tip jars
Restocked the frig
Bought from a store
Bought direstly from the catalog
Did some skilling
Repaired some broken items

All to no avail and still unable to make a difference to cap...........
So I did the following..............

Hired the NPC's which only reduced my cap by 50% from what I paid them
Uploaded some CC which reduced my cap by 95% from what I paid

So for all the 98% of players the cap with not affect, I guess I'm not one of them so...........

...............I MUST BE A BOTTER....................

So after being able to only play for 10 minutes I reach my cap again and can't do anything else for another week.

Hummmmmmmm............Wonder how this will affect if it comes to EA?

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
Could you provide some details on this part, please?
How did you arrive at the percentages?
How much money was spent?
Thanks

G

Certainly, it tells you how much you spend when you upload CC, went and worked in the factory and instead of getting the the $239 that was due I only received the $230 and I hired the NPC and it cost me $200 and was only able to make $100 back before I hit the cap again because I made a board which would have paid me $17 but I only recieved $1.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
Could you provide some details on this part, please?
How did you arrive at the percentages?
How much money was spent?
Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that phrasiology is a little strange....the cap is 3000 so in order to reduce it 50% the first time she would have had to pay NPCs 1500 and to reduce it an additional 45% (to equal 95%) she would have had to spend 1450 on custom content....the last figure is believable with upload costs but 1500 to the NPCs?

I

imported_Gracie Nito

All this math makes my head hurt. But she did say after she reached her cap....

She did the following ....

G

The poster means:

They spent lets say 100 on a maid. That allowed them to make another 50. Thus 50%

The CC cost was 100. Thus allowing them to make 95 more... 95%

Sounds like expenses dont even give you the full credit back...

Dont muddle the thread with your bad math... :p

G

<blockquote><hr>

The poster means:

They spent lets say 100 on a maid. That allowed them to make another 50. Thus 50%

The CC cost was 100. Thus allowing them to make 95 more... 95%

Sounds like expenses dont even give you the full credit back...

Dont muddle the thread with your bad math... :p

[/ QUOTE ]

You are probably correct but I still stand by my statement that it was the phrasiology that caused the hangfire....my bad math is a product of the pain medication that is doing precisely [censored] for the pain but making me groggy nonetheless LOL

G

Second day:

Sat around keeping the service lot open.
Expenditure:
100 or so on npc repairman.
36 on food.

Income:
1k in tips.
Went to work once and got full amount for the round. Dialog said earnings are 1,298 actually made 1,325

No idea why my earnings are back to normal.

G

My testing isn't complete, but yesterday here is what I did

I created a brand new sim on a brand new free account so that I could be 100% certain that I'd not spent any of my 3,000 starting pool. I got her 5 points in creativity and got her the job in the DJ track, but started the shift late, so got for rounds in. Here's the results of those 4 rounds:

Round One (what I got/what it said): 87/84
Round Two (same): 95/92
Round Three: 44/41

At this point I got my normal scheduled error 23, and there was only going to be one round left so I did not go back, instead I went to a money house and greened and then did some single object testing.

Next green cycle: Jamming 0 cooking - max ppl jamming

11/11
10/10
10/10
8/8
8/8
8/8
8/7

There was drama in the house so I didn't dare try to leave a jam table half done so I greened at 1 bar green....then the next gren cycle for giggles I switched to pinatas, 0 body skill, this time by myself bashing pinatas...there were only 4 pinatas on the lot, I think I read somewhere that if there's not even 12 of the object *on the lot* that will affect payout too, so that is why I mention it.

4/3
4/4
4/4

It was late at night by this time and my pain level got me so I went to bed. I plan on doing some more rounds at the DJ job today to see if I can continue to get about the right amount. I found it interesting that all my rounds with the DJ track actually gave me MORE money than the popup said, and that jamming started to decline even though the maximum number of people were always doing it, but when I switched to pinatas it went back to normal pay with zero skill doing something alone. I *still* think the dynamic payouts have something to do with that, now I need only prove it. Will post again later today with more numbers

G

Kept the lot open.
Skilled a bit at a skill lot. (money out on tips).
400 in as tips.
Spent most cash left on a few things for the house and uploaded more custom content.
Second go at work today back down to 1 payout.
Third go same, 1 payout.

Now down to 200 simoleons.

G

Logged in (had been offline for 19 - 20 hours) and went straight to factory - did one shift. Payout message said 240 simoleans, I got paid 1.

Spent a coupla hours hanging out skilling, chatting, interacting a bit and spent 73 simoleans on repairs there.

Went to a store, spent 324 on pet stuff - buying from storeowner. Went home played with new pet.

Went to do some boards. At this stage I figure I have at least 73 simoleans back in my "pot".

1st board (14.4 in logic with 5 other ppl) - 7 simoleans
2nd board (6 other ppl) - 6 simoleans
3rd board (8 other ppl) - 5 simoleans

Total on boards = 18.00 simoleans

Not sure what I should have been getting - around 36 per board I think? (repairing doesn't seem effective way of refilling your pool)

Went home and spent 161 simoleans in build mode (plants etc).

Went back to boards.

1st 4 boards - 25 simoleans each (5 other ppl)
5th board - 17 simoleans (6 ppl)
6th board - 13 simoleans (8 ppl)
7th board - 8 simoleans (11 ppl)
8th board - 6 simoleans (10 ppl)
9th board - 4 simoleans (8 ppl)

Total on boards = 148

Ran out of time, but in summary: spent 234 simoleans (back to the game) and was able to earn 167 simoleans. 324 spent in store (to other player) didn't count.

Polly

G

I too have been testing one sim. Same luck as Polly. Even signed in one of my other sims I know I haven't played in over a week. Same result numerous shifts at factory (factory only no skilling etc. only greening) when I hit my 3k limit 1 per robot.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Ran out of time, but in summary: spent 234 simoleans (back to the game) and was able to earn 167 simoleans. 324 spent in store (to other player) didn't count.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, the player to player interactions were said not to increase your pool, but they didn't decrease the pool of the player that you bought them from, so they did help him out a bit. Sounds like the deco stuff you bought though did count, which it was supposed to....so it seems like the only problems you've had so far is not finding out the 'interactions' that add back to the pool, and the fact that it seems you started with 500 instead of the 3000 they said? I'm wondering if the pool was retroactive and some had already used their pool before the announcement of the feature, which is why I started out with a brand new sim on a new free account, so I could be 100% certain she hadn't used any of the pool. I've had RL stuff galore going on today so I used today to skill my main sims, but plan tomorrow to get back to testing....I've only earned $390 on that sim, so if I too have a cap of $500 even knowing I haven't made any money in the last week besides, we know conclusively that there's an issue with the cap. Crossing fingers that tomorrow will be a better day for me, interference-wise. Today suckkkkked

"Tomorrow is another day" - Scarlett O'Hara

G

TTL

Non-Power play details (meaning, not playing hours on end everyday) in regards to the 3k cap in TC3. Played my 40+ day old Prem. Sim which hadn't been played in 5 days. Beginner on Nightclub Dancer job track and playing according to my normal schedule, as if I only had one sim. Very bot-like activity, I think, since I pretty much run on a routine.

Saturday - "Work" day did not play this account

Sunday - "Work" day did not play this account

Monday - "Work" day did not play this account

Tuesday - Day "off"

Start wth no expenditures and should have full 3k pool.

14 Friends on web

$0 on Sim

6:13am EDT to Maintenance
Body=0

Full Green
Shift 1
Said "Hello everyone, my first time here"

(stated/actually received)
Round 1: $81/$84
Gave 2 serenades
Received 2 serenades

Round 2: $28/$31
Gave 1 serenade

Round 3: $53/$56
Recieved 1 serenade
Gave 2 serenades

Round 4: $69/$72
No serenades

Round 5: $27/$30
No serenades

Round 6: $75/$78
Gave 1 serenade
Recieved 2 serenades

Round 7: $92/$95

Went to House #1
Greening Cycle: Ate HC, Bed, Toilet, Shower, Pool w/ a roomie who was closing
No skilling
Tipped - $10

Went to House #2
Said "Hello everyone"
Skilled Body
Greening Cycle: Ate Buffet 2x, Bed, Toilet, Shower, Computer
Received 2 Serenades
Skilled to 1.43 in Body
Greening Cycle: Same as above
Tipped - $30

Shift 2:
Round 1: $51/$54

Round 2: $59/$61

Round 3: $56/$59

Round 4: $50/$53 Promotion

Round 5: missed it

Round 6: $50/$53 Sim DJ left

Round 7: $27/$30 w/NPC DJ
No serenades, no chat

TC3 Maintenance

Returned to House #2
Greening Cycle: HC, Bed, Toilet, Shower, Computer
Skilled
Received 5 serenades
Skilled to 4
Received 7 serenades
Tipped: $15ea jar (two jars)

Shift 3
Round 1: $7/$10 NPC DJ

Round 2: $5/$5 NPC DJ &lt;------*

Round 3: $27/$30 NPC DJ

Round 4: $92/$95

Round 5: $50/$53

Round 6: $59/$61

Round 7: $7/$10 NPC DJ
No serenades, no chat

Went to House #3
Greeted Roomies
5 Lines of chat from me
Skilled
Received 9 serenades
Thanked roomie
Skilled to 5.60
Received 3 serenades
Thanked roomie
Tipped: $40

Shift 4
Round 1: $69/$71

Round 2: $70/$73

Round 3: $1/$1 (Sim DJ left just as round started) &lt;----*

Round 4: $4/$7 NPC DJ

Round 5: $3/$6 NPC DJ

Round 6: $70/$73

Round 7: $34/$37
No serenades, no chat

Break: 2:20pm to 4:20pm

Went to House #4
Greeted Roomies
Skilled
Received 5 serenades
Thanked roomie
Skilled to 6.13
Received 3 serenades
Thanked roomie
Tipped $10ea jar (3 jars)
Received 4 serenades
Thanked roomies

Shift 5
Greeted everyone
Round 1: $45/$48 NPC DJ
PM with DJ, one line of text

Round 2: $69/$71
Received "Talked to"
Gave Serenade

Round 3: $79/$82
Received "Talked to"
Gave Serenade

Round 4: $48/$51

Round 5: $22/$25 NPC DJ

Round 6: $47/$50 NPC DJ

Round 7: $34/$37 NPC DJ

Went to House #4
Received 3 serenades
Thanked roomie
+1 friend
15 friends total meeting max friend job requirement
Skilled
Received 3 serenades
Thanked roomie
Received 3 serenades
Thanked roomie
Skilled to 6.42
Tipped $10ea (2 jars)
Thanked roomies, told house goodnight

Break for the night 7pm
Total Earnings=$1652 (amt on Gizmo $1651 lost $1 somewhere?)
Total P2P Expenditures=$160
Total on Gizmo= $1651 <font color="red">-$160 </font>=$1491

*Discrepency in payout?

To be Con't Wednesday

If there are any mathematical mistakes, I apologize. My eyes are wiggin out from staring at this screen.

Edit: logged in and pulled tips from my jar = +$73. New total, $1564

G

Carrie, I hadn't played that TC3 sim in months. If you read back, you'll see I hit my 3k cap over the weekend.

Polly

G

<blockquote><hr>

Carrie, I hadn't played that TC3 sim in months. If you read back, you'll see I hit my 3k cap over the weekend.

Polly

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, I didn't realize you didnt play TC3 but that often but yeah now that you say that I do remember you stating that you hit the 3000 cap.....so now the question seems to be 'what refills the cap back to 3000 (the other 2500 that EA doesn't put in each week)'. It's frustrating that we can't get more specifics from them on what 'nonbot-like' behavior is, but I do understand why.

More testing from me tomorrow.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Polly

[/ QUOTE ]

I know this thread is about posting actual test info but I have to ask this, since I'm not quite clear.

Polly, is your TC3 sim on the same account as your EA Land sim?

D

DGLita

I made a brand new sim in TC3 yesterday, got job at Robot factory and earn approx 70 or 80 per round, but always get paid about $3 more than it says. Have so far earned just over 1550 and have paid a few small tips, so currently have $1496.

I am saving for a property which I shoudl be able to buy for around 3k in TC3 so it wil be interesting to see how that affects my pool when I buy it.

In between working at the factory I go and skill, either logic or mech. So far have gained 5.01 in mech and 4.74 in logic. I always go and green up at a services lot if I can. Tried making friends but no one interested so I made an enemy instead. Wont be getting promoted anytime soon lol

G

Well my testing just went pretty much out the window.
I had reached my cap and was trying certain things to see what would replenish the pool.
I restocked my fridge which at 1st seemed to make a difference when I went back to code.
I restocked my fridge again and when i entered the amount into the spreadsheet i had made, it no longer matched up with the total my sim showed.
Restocked 160, my sim lost 228, an extra 68 had gone poof.
I went back to code and broke 2 more codes. there was no difference to the payouts.
I then purchased a painting from the catalogue.
Cost 106, my sim lost 310, an extra 204 had gone poof.
Now I have no idea where I am at with my testing.
And also may have to put in a bug report.
1st time it happened I thought, well just a glitch, second time has got me thinking there is a bug.
Can someone else please look at this to see if it happens to them.

Edited to add:
Jst went back into my property, just the owner this time, no code done. Nothing but going in and buying the same painting again.
This time it only deducted the 106 it costs from my total.

D

DGLita

I have just made an interesting discovery

My new 2 day old sim was getting 3 dollars more for each round if the payout was $80 or more, adn 2 dollars more each round if the payout was less than $80 (robot factory)

However, since she accumulatd earnings of $1800 the payout now matches the expected amount. It will be interesting to see at what point the payout starts to become less than the expected amount.

G

I was getting it for payouts lower than that on the dancer track but when it hit $5 I got $5, and when it hit $1 I got $1 but when I got $4 it gave me $7. Glitch maybe? Moving over to the latptop to day, maybe there's a corrupt file on the XP desktop.

ETA: Wait, has the cap been lifted as per The new blog post

D

DGLita

That probably explains why the payout now matches the expected amount, I m almost dissapointed it's over lol, as I was looking forward to experimenting with this

G

As I didn't have much money just kept the lot open, lots of serenades, a revival, putting out food and a few repairs around the house.

Tried work for last time yesterday and earnings are back to normal again.
Seems to be a wild swing from zero earnings to normal with a decay that for me happens after a couple of rounds. As they have relaxed the system I guess further testing is futile at this point.

D

DGLita

Gaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

I just spotted somthing. When I went to the robot factory I had $1785 ( i know this because its all on a spreadsheet) I did one round and earned $85, bringing my total to $1870, which I logged onto my spreadsheet.

When I left the factory I went to skill and spotted that my total balance is back down to where it started at $1785. Thinking this was a glitch I left, logged out and logged back again. My total is STILL $1785.

If the devs have switched off the test, it seems that they have also switched off the ability to earn anything at all

D

DGLita

have just done 2 more rounds at the bot factory, got paid 85 each round so finished on £1955. Went to green up and money dropped back again to $1785.

I then went to do 1 board, earner $14, blance now $1799. Left the house, came back money dropped to $1785

G

Same here, correct payouts (no over or under payments) while in the factory. After leaving all 3 of us had our money dropped back with to no earnings.

Have tried relogging etc. and had an odd moment where while in city view joining a lot my money lept back up and then once landed it dropped back down again

G

Cap is back.

Have spent 100 on repairs, 750 on uploading custom content and 50 on food.

Work, only did 2 rounds:
first one full amount, 368
second one, 1

taking my total money back up to 800

G

I'm hearing from a friend of mine that runs a money house that the losing all your money when you leave a lot has been fixed, so I'm at his money house testing it now.....will report and let you know what I make. As it stands, my girl has made 390 of her cap, if indeed the cap is back, unless they reset people's cap when they brought it back, but I doubt it. I'll update with my results.

G

I'm only earning 1 simolean for any money feature I use, and its extremely annoying because I have $0 in my account. How on earth can I increase my payout pool? I cannot stand this feature, and EA better take it out of TC3 completely. I don't know much about "bots", but as long as they don't steal my money, objects, etc. I'd rather let them stay than have this stupid feature in place.

Anyway. Does anyone know how I can get my payout pool up with no money in my account?

G

update: I got error 23 and had to log back in, didn't lose my money, so apparently that is fixed....still working on cap, gonna work DJ job at next opportunity to drive toward my cap faster....got 6 in creativity so I should get a promo this next shift I work.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I'm only earning 1 simolean for any money feature I use, and its extremely annoying because I have $0 in my account. How on earth can I increase my payout pool? I cannot stand this feature, and EA better take it out of TC3 completely. I don't know much about "bots", but as long as they don't steal my money, objects, etc. I'd rather let them stay than have this stupid feature in place.

Anyway. Does anyone know how I can get my payout pool up with no money in my account?

[/ QUOTE ]

Had you earned money and then spent it and your payout pool didn't go up? What objects have you tried, and what kind of skills do you have? I'm in TC3 at this time, with a sim that only has creativity, and I've done pinatas for 4 simoleans with no body and gnomes for 1 simolean with no mech. The number of that object that is on the lot makes a difference to. Even if you have 20.99 in the corresponding skill, if there's not 12 of the object on the lot at all, you're not gonna get the right payout.

G

Today's testing......on this sim it's taking me a while to get to my cap, the job track pays low, be glad when I get a promo.....before the job track did some single objects:

alone (6 pinatas on the lot, but nobody else doing them)

1st 4 4
2nd display started at 3 but quickly changed to 4, got 4

gnomes (one other person doing them)

1 1

*****Green Cycle, including getting social alone (flirt, compliment to other sims)*****

Jams (6 people doing them)

Said: 6
Got 7

Said 9
Got 9 (raised to 9 people jaming here)

Said 7
Got 7

(7 people jamming)

Said 8
Got 8 (less people jamming = more pay?)

Said 6
Got 6
******Greened for work, played pool with another for social******

Dancing track, level 0

Said 41
Got 43

Said 40
Got 42

Said 72
Got 75

Said 59
Got 62

Next round missed the amount but it brought my total up to 737

Said 85
Got 89

Said 57
Got 59

Total now 886

Didn't get a promotion and expected one....need to look and make sure I have the friend requirements, I thought all level 0 promos didn't require a friend yet though. If it does, I will make one before I go back.

D

DGLita

I Have just re read sarahs post and it says they have relaxed the tuning, so i guess we still need to keep testing it

G

I'm taking a break from testing today......woke up sick (again, grrrr) and just taking it easy skilling sims with this weird new speed thing that is going on. Will report back again with more results tomorrow, provided this is another 24 hour thing.....who the hell keeps passing it around?

G

Something specific I will be testing today after maintenance.....

I just heard in a money house that when they tweaked the caps this last time, the sim jobs no longer count toward your weekly caps. It will be interesting to find out if this is the case. If it is, on the anti-botting side I can see logically why jobs would be excluded, but on the side of the coin that they are doing this to keep themselves from taking a big hit with cashout, it seems this would be counterproductive. Let's those of us that are testing report back and see if we can tell conclusively whether or not sim jobs still factor into the cap.

D

DGLita

Thats very interesting and a lot more acceptable too

The only money I have earned in TC3 is from job track. My earnings are now $3013 and im still getting more than the amount stated. I will try doing some boards and see what they pay out

G

My plans to work the job track today got thwarted, but possibly I'll be able to make it to one shift tonight at the diner, which between what that account made on boards this morning, what Brandilyn (same account) made with Lita tonight on boards and potions (*thumbs UP* to that lot, very refreshing atmosphere) and that, I should also be over the 3k earning limit, and if not then then I know one of the two shifts I might be able to work tomorrow would put me over.....if not then we know that they did indeed adjust it. I had confidence that they would when they discovered that it wasn't gonna work the way they thought it would. They DID tell us to try to break it

D

DGLita

Ive been making money on boards and potions for a couple hours now. My balance is now $3787 and the only money I have spent is approx 40 or 50 in tips. This was a new sim created for this test last weekend.

What I am seeing on boards &amp; potions is 2 prices when i sell, it says $37 for an instant and then changes to $39, and I am getting $39 (logic skil is 13.38).

From this its obvious the 3k cap has been lifted, but there is a cap in place given that the amount im getting is higher than the expected amount.

G

Sarah posted a couple of days ago that the cap has been relaxed.

D

DGLita

relaxed yes, removed no

There is a cap in place still but we dont know what it is yet

G

<blockquote><hr>

relaxed yes, removed no

There is a cap in place still but we dont know what it is yet

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, what are you posting here for???
Get back to work!

G

Cap is back, havent been able to earn anything for two days.

Spent:
7k on custom uploads

Current balance: 143

Chalkboards with max logic and max people: 1
Robot factory level 10: 1 per robot

Service lot: closed, can't even earn 400 to hire the repairman