• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

TBA-FO_O Despise......

S

Steelnutss

All i got to say is I ENJOYED TAKING UR INSURANCE fl won and pushed u out the front to see u scatter and die i love money thxs.......

S

Steelnutss

Sixxer Wheres ur all mighty leader Charles... Im still waiting for him to be on the field..

S

Steelnutss

Wow u guys thought u had it but Lawls.... Thanks for more money Sixxer.

G

Good night of pvping guys, lets keep it up every night to get more and more ppl involved like the ol days of 20v20 field fights. see u at despise tomorrow night or sunday.

I

imported_Vexxed

On a boat go figure... What is it with FL and boats?

I

imported_Vexxed

Ahh.... lol... lemme ask this then..

Who's faster...
Six or Cypher ?
(Mods---I am in no way implying that either speedhacks but it's a fact that ping & computer quality effect your speed in uo..)

Honestly Raven.. I would say that the FL boat thing is simply a good way to apply protection / pots / wither / dp field / choke point tactics to "open field", but that's just me... = P

S

Steelnutss

Vexxed SHHHHHHHHh its a pirate life for us and u know what we make it work for ur info hes on a dexxer no prot no wither no casting soooo mmmm..........

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Who's faster...
Six or Cypher ?
(Mods---I am in no way implying that either speedhacks but it's a fact that ping &amp; computer quality effect your speed in uo..)

Honestly Raven.. I would say that the FL boat thing is simply a good way to apply protection / pots / wither / dp field / choke point tactics to "open field", but that's just me... = P

[/ QUOTE ]

ya and nevermind the guy on the shore who strangle, corpse's ya.. pop him off on a boat disarm, nox...oh ya they got me.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Who's faster...
Six or Cypher ?
(Mods---I am in no way implying that either speedhacks but it's a fact that ping &amp; computer quality effect your speed in uo..)

[/ QUOTE ]

And yet FOO/TBA attempt to apply choke point tactics over and over on a regular basis, such as they did on thursday evening all over T2A =)

I

imported_Vexxed

<blockquote><hr>

And yet FOO/TBA attempt to apply choke point tactics over and over on a regular basis, such as they did on thursday evening all over T2A =)

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you really going to try and imply that FOO is the chokepoint king and FL owns the open field??? Just making sure.....

They say laughter is the key to a long life... I thank you Sir.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you really going to try and imply that FOO is the chokepoint king and FL owns the open field??? Just making sure.....

They say laughter is the key to a long life... I thank you Sir.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not implying anything, I'm stating as a fact that when F00 and TBA are unsuccessful in the field or are out numbered they will try to choke point, we, FL are better at it, and kill them. I'm not saying F00 is the king of choke points, because they aren't good at them, they just try them when plan A fails, which it clearly, often does.

It's merely a tactical observation. FL choke points too, for sure, but we generally do it with a purpose as opposed to it being a tool to survive in a battle. For instance we'll choke point an area to drop a champ or harrower so that we don't have to worry about it, get the good scrolls out, delete/eat the bad scrolls and then push out in to the open field. We'll set up a choke point if we need to res up, but then we push out. Rarely will we just choke point an area just for the sake of holding it and prolonging a fight, generally we use it for it's purpose, and then push out. In fact when we do hold choke points, the majority of the time our leadership is doing everything it can to hold our members back and to have patience, if we let them they'd be pushing on the enemy nonstop, I think our level of blood lust is highly underestimated and overshadowed by the discipline that our members have when following commands.

As for open field fights, FL on a regular basis pushes F00 up and out of despise, out of destard, all Fel and all over t2a.

A

Avril/McNasty

So when FL holds star room for 30 minutes without stepping foot into terra keep...its for a reason?

G

<blockquote><hr>

So when FL holds star room for 30 minutes without stepping foot into terra keep...its for a reason?

[/ QUOTE ]]

1. thats an exaggeration
2. I haven't seen us hold star for an extended period of time in quite a while
3. when we do hold star it's often when we're fighting multiple enemies or we're trying to uncrim to move onto another raid

PS Despise was fun last night even though everyone has seemingly teamed up =)

G

can u explain who teamed up, other than TBA&amp;WK-M but FOO ESF FL there was a 4 way fight going on

G

<blockquote><hr>

can u explain who teamed up, other than TBA&amp;WK-M but FOO ESF FL there was a 4 way fight going on

[/ QUOTE ]

except that TBA/WK-M/ESF/F00 conveniently forgot to fight each other... =)

G

really? cause i was attacking FOO, and TBA the whole time. while they were fighting each other... Are u sure u were even there?

Even the FOO guys were telling us to attack the TBA and not them

G

yeah, was there, maybe it just "looked" like FOO was attacking us from one direction while TBA and Co was on the other side =)

It was a good fight though, thats for sure.

G

yueah it was a really good fight glad i got to be in it, was getting worried for a bit where pac pvp was going. Lets keep it up. OH and i just wanted to say thank you to FL FOO and TBA for forgetting about me in ur YEW gate fight today got a lot of Death shots in so thxs for the insurance money
D::D:D:D:D

P

Pwned by Avast

<blockquote><hr>

2. I haven't seen us hold star for an extended period of time in quite a while
3. when we do hold star it's often when we're fighting multiple enemies or we're trying to uncrim to move onto another raid

[/ QUOTE ]

You must not play much, but then again it is hard to know what's going on in terra keep if you're always holding star. I remember the days I was in FL and we were always ordered to stay in star until the opposing guild(s) left no matter what the odds (usually 2:1 in our favor).

P

Pwned by Avast

<blockquote><hr>

All i got to say is I ENJOYED TAKING UR INSURANCE fl won and pushed u out the front to see u scatter and die i love money thxs.......

[/ QUOTE ]

Bet it made up for all the gold you lose when you attempt to pvp away from your house at the gate.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

except that TBA/WK-M/ESF/F00 conveniently forgot to fight each other... =)

[/ QUOTE ]

Its all about balance so said the great earth serpent..