[Selling] Taxi service (atlantic -> europa & europa -> atlantic)

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Scenic Nevins

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 2, 2008
If you need stuff transfered, I can arrange it, for a fee. Can take roughly 300 items.

Add my ICQ: 469213940 for questions or interest.

If you don't add my ICQ I won't move for you as I want it confirmed there befor clicking accept in the trade window ingame.

There is no time limit as of now. Can accept payment on both shards.

Reactions: DJAd

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 17, 2007
Taxi!!!!

Left you message on ICQ.

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 14, 2008
when you going over? i may need a suit taken over to atlantic, but i need to make it first...

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 17, 2007
BUMP! Been trying to get in touch for about a month now. This still happening Scenic?

Elffin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 3, 2004
I haven't seen Scenic since he posted this, He hasn't logged onto the board either. I would say you probably need to look for a taxi elsewhere.

Elf.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 17, 2007
Yeah not seen him on ICQ either. Maybe having a break.

funkymonkey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 7, 2008
in this status update he is selling accounts im guessing his, so looks to be he quiting

Roland Of Gilead

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 8, 2008
just did dread horn with im 2 days ago and he just recently bought 2 luna houses i doubt he's quitting soon....

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 13, 2003
STEALTHING .... behind U
Well iam waiting patient for my account to age....4 weeks i will be running a similar service...from europa-to atl- and to two other shards and back home....wont be asking for fees either ....just keep amount of stuff down...and u will need to icq me....Hey if u wanna'' tip'' me then feel free...but the service will be free and prob run once every 2 months...not sure which other 2 shards i will pick yet either...and be patient i will give good notice..i aint played much of late

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 17, 2007
Well iam waiting patient for my account to age....4 weeks i will be running a similar service...from europa-to atl- and to two other shards and back home....wont be asking for fees either ....just keep amount of stuff down...and u will need to icq me....Hey if u wanna'' tip'' me then feel free...but the service will be free and prob run once every 2 months...not sure which other 2 shards i will pick yet either...and be patient i will give good notice..i aint played much of late
Good lad.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 13, 2003
STEALTHING .... behind U
Sorted..account aged as it should...iam in the ''spoilt ******* gang ''!!!!..very busy at the mo..fitting kitchen in our house in real!.....but icq me if u want a round trip as follows....ill be leaving Europa for atlantic prob sometime next weekend...a week on Atlantic will then set off to Great lakes...another week and ill be off to either Pacs/Chessy....still to decide which is the busier/more worthy!!!...then a week later i shall return to Europa.....will be doing this every 2 months or so....u must icq me...so i can confirm ingame items given...and items given back [player names]....

THP - Legendary Idocer of Europa.....267208357