• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tavern Night Rotation Schedule (November 2014)

Judas D'arc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Here is the full tavern rotation schedule for November:

Week 1: November 4th at 8:30 p.m. Eastern Time: Shattered Skull (Gillian)
Week 2: November 14th at 9:00 p.m. EST: Skeleton Swill (Jacuyl)
Week 3: November 17th at 8:30 p.m. EST: Vesper (Wild)
Week 4: November 24th at 8:00 p.m.: Shadow Moore (53o, 26'S by 164o,19'E Trammel) (Penelope)*

If anyone else wants to be added to the rotation, please let me know as soon as possible, otherwise we'll plan to start back at the beginning for December.

*I'm aware there's an EM event at 7 p.m. that day, but the tavern will be open for those who aren't in attendance and hopefully those who are in attendance will come to the tavern after. I know I will.

Last edited:

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay, I am confused, I thought we were sticking to the same week each month. haha Shows you how much attention I paid to the schedule. Guess you can count the Rest out for now. I may just go back to opening the Rest on a night I feel like doing so and just posting if I will be in game.

Last edited:

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We are allowed to have more than one open tavern evening per week I assume. :)

Jacuyl

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Too many people to do the same week each month. Aedon, do it!

Oh and we will host Nov 22, Judas

Last edited:

Judas D'arc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Okay, I am confused, I thought we were sticking to the same week each month. haha Shows you how much attention I paid to the schedule. Guess you can count the Rest out for now. I may just go back to opening the Rest on a night I feel like doing so and just posting if I will be in game.
Sorry about any confusion. The idea for the rotation was just to make sure there's a tavern night at least once a week for guaranteed activity. It cycles through, once per week, depending on how many taverns we have per cycle. However, it was never meant to preclude other tavern nights from occurring or stop participating taverns from opening outside of it. For example, you were 2nd on the rotation and I'm guessing the Knights Rest will probably come up again on the rotation in early to mid-December. But if you want to open once or twice or three times in November, I don't want you (or anyone else) to feel like the rotation is a reason not to.

Also, on a side note, as the rotation continues, host taverns should always feel free to swap weeks if a particular week is bad for them.

Judas D'arc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Damn it, that's a night I know I'll be out! What's the starting time? And I hope go late ...

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Oh yes I know, and when I looked at the original post I can see I was clearly not reading all things. *chuckles* The doors of the Rest will remain open of course, and I will put in an npc bartender. Then when the mood strikes me I can open for an event.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It will go a long way to post a reminder of each of your tavern nights the day/night before.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So... Is Vesper opening their tavern the second week or last one?

Judas D'arc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'd like to give it a few days before looking for a replacement for Week 2, just in case.

Jacuyl

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Judas, just slide us up a week earlier, then. Makes more sense and the rotation isn't thrown off. We'll simply take the same night to keep it simple. Nov 14, 9pm est

Judas D'arc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Judas, just slide us up a week earlier, then. Makes more sense and the rotation isn't thrown off. We'll simply take the same night to keep it simple. Nov 14, 9pm est
Thank you, I really appreciate that. I'm still trying to work something out before I know 100% but intend to have the month's schedule settled by mid-week.

On a side note, we still have the 4th week of the month open for any additions to the rotation before we start back at the beginning so if any new taverns are interested in being added, please let me know.

Judas D'arc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The schedule has been updated. The Skeleton Swill will cover Week 2, as kindly offered by Jacuyl, while Week 3 will go to the new Vesper tavern and Week 4 to Shadow Moore in Magincia. All we need are specific dates and times for the last two, and then we're all set for this month.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you can let me know dates when they're decided i'll put them into the schedule.