• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Tavern Night at "The Shattered Skull" Tuesday, March 4th

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I am so sorry I missed this I had intended on making an appearance on Ouija to do some hand shaking and baby kissing and general politicking but my rl injury has gotten the better of me and I am not feeling very social. ((which is bad for my stratics job let me tell you!))
Hopefully the sun will shine tomorrow and what ails me this eve will be lighter and better fit for interacting with new friends over ale.

Judas D'arc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am so sorry I missed this I had intended on making an appearance on Ouija to do some hand shaking and baby kissing and general politicking but my rl injury has gotten the better of me and I am not feeling very social. ((which is bad for my stratics job let me tell you!))
Hopefully the sun will shine tomorrow and what ails me this eve will be lighter and better fit for interacting with new friends over ale.
You were missed, Flutter. Hope you feel better and we should try to touch base soon regarding some ideas for Skara Brae.

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you everyone for attending and helping make it a success! And a big thank you to Gillian for setting it up!

And the chasing was fun. Not the getting the crap beaten out of me at the end part, but the chasing was good.

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you everyone for attending and helping make it a success! And a big thank you to Gillian for setting it up!

And the chasing was fun. Not the getting the crap beaten out of me at the end part, but the chasing was good.
Well block more! :p

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You disarmed me you bugger! Not much I could have done there. :D

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry I couldn't stay longer.. it was fun though!