• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Taslin of PvM

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I realize he quit awhile ago, but if anyone knows a way for me to get a hold of him I'd appreciate it. PVM did a tour on a few West Coast Shards back in there day and he has a house spot I want on one of them! Thanks!

S

Sephiroth_BTH

I realize he quit awhile ago, but if anyone knows a way for me to get a hold of him I'd appreciate it. PVM did a tour on a few West Coast Shards back in there day and he has a house spot I want on one of them! Thanks!
I can contact him for you PM me with your icq or msn or just plain email through PM and i will pass it off to him, include lots of details as i dont see him on much anymore :/